Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, finally scored my tickets for ComicCon last week,
what sucks is that I didn't pre-order the MOTU figures because I didn't know if I was going to make it to the Con... now I'll have to deal with the lines... oh well...
Hopefully there will be plenty during the slow hours...
:pray:

Forgive me if im off subject...im new on this thread...i usually am over in the hottoys/pf ones. I just got my octavia and she is just perfect! I cant wait till sdcc to see new ones. i usually only get the women (except bow and keldor) so im really..REALLY hopeing to see a mermista!:pray: Not because shes one of my favorites but because id love to see how the tackle her mermaid tail....i think it would be so cool. ive been getting the girls ever since they came out and stupid me never noticed how hard to find shadow weaver and sorceress are. i get my ladies from a freind who has multiple subs. he only charged me like $30 for Sorceress and $40 for weaver...........(my Sorceress is actually getting ready to be put up for sale...just sayin) if anyone is interested in a trade...pm me. I might get rid of the teela "original" and adora as well...but have not decided. im trying to only focus on pop figures...

OH and does anyone know if Icer is already out????? im too lazy to google him....

and my other question is......is Netossa larger than the other girls??? all mine are NRFB and on display.......she looks larger when compareing her to octavia.....but idk if its just her head peice and breast...wing..thingys...or what??

Last edited:
Well, finally scored my tickets for ComicCon last week,
what sucks is that I didn't pre-order the MOTU figures because I didn't know if I was going to make it to the Con... now I'll have to deal with the lines... oh well...
Hopefully there will be plenty during the slow hours...
:pray:

hey i p'med you back...im still new at sending the messages...so i hope it went through....

What days did you get tickets for?

All 4!!! :yess:

Forgive me if im off subject...im new on this thread...i usually am over in the hottoys/pf ones. I just got my octavia and she is just perfect! I cant wait till sdcc to see new ones. i usually only get the women (except bow and keldor) so im really..REALLY hopeing to see a mermista!:pray: Not because shes one of my favorites but because id love to see how the tackle her mermaid tail....i think it would be so cool. ive been getting the girls ever since they came out and stupid me never noticed how hard to find shadow weaver and sorceress are. i get my ladies from a freind who has multiple subs. he only charged me like $30 for Sorceress and $40 for weaver...........(my Sorceress is actually getting ready to be put up for sale...just sayin) if anyone is interested in a trade...pm me. I might get rid of the teela "original" and adora as well...but have not decided. im trying to only focus on pop figures...

OH and does anyone know if Icer is already out????? im too lazy to google him....

and my other question is......is Netossa larger than the other girls??? all mine are NRFB and on display.......she looks larger when compareing her to octavia.....but idk if its just her head peice and brest...wing..thingys...or what??

Icer isn't out yet, comes out in July, check it here:

https://www.motuclassics.com

Netossa isn't bigger, I think it's the hair and cape that make her look bulkier...

Congrats! It's a hot ticket for sure. Just over 3 weeks now and I really can't wait for the Matty panel on Friday. New reveals are long overdue and Mattel needs to bring their A game to really push subscriptions for 2014.

Congrats, both great figures. I assume you're getting Prince Adam with Orko?

I broke down and grabbed Grizzlor on Ebay tonight. He was on my mind as one I wanted to grab before taking a break from old MOTU figures. I looked him up and managed to grab him MIB for $32 including shipping!
But now I'm done. No more MOTU figures from anywhere but Matty until at least September.

I missed out on Adam. Im a loose collector, so buying loose on ebay has helped out on cost.

Grizzlor is nice, I think I'll save him for the end, he seems to be a pretty cheap price. Shadow Weaver is one I may not get. Pretty high in price.

I haven't seen or read what the list of 2014 Figures for MOTUC are suppose to be yet. Have they been revealed?

If not, how many of you have already jumped on the 2014 Bandwagon with out knowing anything yet?

Yes. in an effort to increase the sales of this waning series, mattle announcd at NJCC that next year wil be alternating months of He-man and Skeletor Variants. with 4 Quarterly "variant" Variants.

The Subscription figure is Disco Skeletor
Jan - Sub 200x He-man with groin-pouch, and the new tilting wrist.
Feb - Sub 200x Skeletor
Mar - Disco Skeletor sub Exclusive, Sub Snake Armor He-man
April - Sub Terror Claws Skeletor,
April - 1's Quarterly Variant Glow in the Dark Skeletor
May - Flying Fists He-man
June - Laser Light Skeletor
July - LAser Power He-man

Rest to be revealed at SDCC and NYCC respectively

It's highly expected that the 2n'd Variant Variant will be New Adventures Skeletor.

Yes. in an effort to increase the sales of this waning series, mattle announcd at NJCC that next year wil be alternating months of He-man and Skeletor Variants. with 4 Quarterly "variant" Variants.

Feb - Sub 200x Skeletor

It's highly expected that the 2n'd Variant Variant will be New Adventures Skeletor.

^^^^^ im totally on board for groin pouch he-man :clap lol

Feb - Sub 200x Skeletor

Disco Skeletor sub Exclusive, you must be joking?

Disco Skeletor sub Exclusive, you must be joking?

You tell me.

hqdefault.jpg

From Matty:

Hey Matty and MOTUC fans!
Just got in final package samples of July's Clamp Champ figure! Note that while this is a monthly figure, like Fang Man, Clamp Champ here will not have any "day of" stock for 2013. So the only way to get him in July is if you are a subscriber! (hey, Club Eternia has its benifits!)
We are all so pumped for SDCC right around the corner, but until then, here is a new packaged shot and bio to feed your MOTUC needs!
See you in San Diego!
Matty
PS: Don't forget the 2014 Club Eternia subscription is on sale now! More details at SDCC at our fan panel at 11:00 on Friday July 19th in rooom 25ABC.

992841_10151679446699844_1741960626_n.jpg

1016082_10151679447029844_298010862_n.jpg

Back