Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dropping this line! Screw DR, screw Mattel, screw Skiman, and PFFT The Craw!

I'M DONE!!!

But I don't have any figures anyway so it's actually pretty easy. :)

I have some figures you can buy if you want in this line so you can drop it later on. :wave

I see what you did there.

ebay_aceo_NienNunb_big.jpg

if they showed at SDCC

Man E Faces
Ram Man
Fisto
Buzz off
Mekaneck
Sorceress

Clawful
Spikor
Jitsu
Stinkor
Kobra Kahn
Two bad

Every single member here would be jumping right back in :)

I'm dropping this line! Screw DR, screw Mattel, screw Skiman, and PFFT The Craw!

I'M DONE!!!

But I don't have any figures anyway so it's actually pretty easy. :)

Carp! Well if Shropt's out the line must be life support. He'll collect anything. I've even heard that he traded that old Bossk bust for the SDCC Strawberry Shortcake. :dunno

Yup I'll be looking for those two on the 2nd too. Plus I'll be at a new job so who knows if I'll even have access to the site. :slap

Sadly, my job is taking away the access to all the fun stuff from older employees and not even giving it to the new ones. However.. where I work there is free public wireless. Believe my laptop will be appearing at work that day.

these are dark times. can't wait till they sell their figures and then mattel releases all kinds of awesomeness and everybody will be cryin' "why did i drop this line?? why!?!?"

:violin:violin:violin

Sadly, my job is taking away the access to all the fun stuff from older employees and not even giving it to the new ones. However.. where I work there is free public wireless. Believe my laptop will be appearing at work that day.

Yeah tha'ts what happened at my job and then the owners didn't like that they couldn't access their email and other stuff so it got a little more relaxed and I have access to some sites like this one but no access to the chats, bbts and other sites.

I hoping to get a Sprint Evo soon and hopefully that has access to the sites I don't know much about them but my brother in-law works at Sprint so I get really good deals.

Back