Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't fully decided, but I think I'm going to go ahead and sell my sealed coffin collection, all MOC with pristine cards. It's stupid to have two collections, 1 of which goes straight in the closet.

I've started to do this. I'm just going to keep back ups of my faves, like He-Man and Scare Glow. The rest though, are going bye-bye.

If anyone is able to get an extra Starro w/spores, I'm in need :wave

$36 shipped. I have a Marzo shipment confirmation.

Thinking of dropping the line with my other hobbies I have. Just too expensive to do them all and MOTUC is the most stressful of them.

It's either this, my statues, or my video production and I'm not dropping video production.

Anybody from Australia want to get me a Marzo?

My credit card has been compromised and I had to cancel it today, won't get my new one until next week.

all you people dropping the line are dead to me.

"Thank you for contacting the online store.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Per your request, we have cancelled your subscription. You may still receive an order confirmation email since this is generated as soon as the order is completed."

because i reek of sauce.

:lol

I'm dropping this line! Screw DR, screw Mattel, screw Skiman, and PFFT The Craw!

I'M DONE!!!

But I don't have any figures anyway so it's actually pretty easy. :)

I am just butthurt about the last batch of figures were ____ and I was burned on Tytus and now Orko. just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Back