Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I anticipate 2015 failing to hit 100%, and then all bets are off for what they'll do.

Nah, i see it squeaking by. think what you're saying sis what's gonna happen in 2016 without some SERIOUS revitalizeation.

That said, I WILL sub every year they offer it.

hoping it falls short...they then cancel the 2015 sub and only produce the figures shown at SDCC (Rio Blast,Dragstor etc) for that year.That way I can quit with ease :lol

YFW the SDCC teases are only Squeeze, and 4 POP figures and Gwildor
then its canceld, AND we see protypes of stridor and riblast After, Never to be released.

terrified1.jpg

Nah, i see it squeaking by. think what you're saying sis what's gonna happen in 2016 without some SERIOUS revitalizeation.

then its canceld, AND we see protypes of stridor and riblast After, Never to be released.

terrified1.jpg

:lol Nah,I think they'll lead off with Rio,one POP,Multi-bot and Dragstor

Counting on Stridor for the final beast this year even though Storm is also rumored

terrified1.jpg

As things stand, I don't see how 2016 has a chance in hell. The only way would be to go back to the A list and start again, this time with advertising.

I don't think they're particularly honest or transparent with the percentages. But if 115% is accurate, there's zero chance they'll only see a 15% drop next year.

Judging by how much magical backpedaling they've managed to do, I'd say that almost anything fans have clamored for will be on the table come next year and beyond.

Wow, well let me help you on that. A couple seconds with gay men talking about tight plastic female crotches was pretty ****ing stupid enough to stop the video and curse Kuzeh for making a link to it. :lol[/QUOTE.

A lot of damn funny posts about that clip( funny I wasn't the only one thinking GHEY!!!)
I had to post, this was the best!
.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl.

Last edited:
As things stand, I don't see how 2016 has a chance in hell. The only way would be to go back to the A list and start again, this time with advertising.

I don't think they're particularly honest or transparent with the percentages. But if 115% is accurate, there's zero chance they'll only see a 15% drop next year.

Some "rebooting" is needed for 2016. bring in more 200x elements, and appeal to the croud that loves that ( there ar eALOT of them) the line will go on.

Old news, I know...but I finally got around to taking some shots of Rokkon and Stonedar. Really great figures - an awesome edition to the line.

9866415055_f2b3d0d1da_b.jpg

9866470584_245b61675f_b.jpg

9866502133_f991d405a9_b.jpg

Awesome pics dude!! :rock!
Thanks for sharing! This thread needs more pics!!

In latest news I got un-banned... had to reach out to a few people and seems like it's all good... for now... :lol

Anybody got their Sky Highs with Sled yet?
I got mine and it is awesome!!!
Love it!!
Will post pics tomorrow!

Love the 70's Sci-Fi Star Trek vibe the Stonedar and Rockon pictures have! Awesome work!

Also, I'm glade to announce a new addition to my MOTUC collection. My first Snakemen Figure, Rattlor!! As much as I hate the scalpers on ebay, it has been a real help for playing catch up on the series. I have my eyes in Hordak and Snakemen 2 pack next.

More excellent pictures man, keep 'em coming! :)

My Sky Sled arrived today, in what I think is record time from Newgistics. Normally I use UPS but I wanted to save a few dollars on this order. I haven't opened them yet but fingers crossed they look good QC wise.

Awesome stuff ZeroGouki. Thanks for taking the time to post those!

Is anyone planning on attending some Con's were Strobo and Standor will be availible?

I already did, PowerCon, the next one is the UK He-Man con, forgot the name, Eamon is organizing it.

I might go to Comikaze in November...

Well, If you or anyone else can help a fellow Freak get his hands on Strobo or Standor, I would appreciate it!

Back