Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the Org the "rumor" is that the next mini-sub is for POP. I'm pretty sure they start these rumors to try to convince Matty to make a POP mini-sub. A POP mini-sub would be the least interesting mini-sub, and the way the POP supporters act is starting to make me dislike POP. Why do they have to be so annoying and trite? It really makes it hard to be pleasant, lol. The only positive I can see in this is getting POP done.

Honestly, the solution seems to be to avoid the .org altogether. I never go there, and I've never really felt any real animosity toward this line or Mattel.

Sure, some of the things I hear here are annoying, but not to the point where it's affected how much I enjoy the figures, PoP and all. :)

Let Teemu lurk the site and give us the lowdown here. :)

I never go to the .org and even before I started posting in this thread I felt plenty of animosity towards Mattel. Hell I did before even the 200x line. I have always had issues with them as a company.

I actually thought it was BCRDuke who was making the comments during the panel, not this slave to evil-lyn guy.

Oh he was...it was both of them....cheerleading POP! I am surprised he doesn't carry POM POMS around

According to the Org the "rumor" is that the next mini-sub is for POP. I'm pretty sure they start these rumors to try to convince Matty to make a POP mini-sub. A POP mini-sub would be the least interesting mini-sub, and the way the POP supporters act is starting to make me dislike POP. Why do they have to be so annoying and trite? It really makes it hard to be pleasant, lol. The only positive I can see in this is getting POP done.

well if they do a POP Sub..it will be an EASY PASS

and then hopefully in the rest of 2014 there won't be anymore POP at all

bcrduke was the one whining about the Grayskull throne... I wish someone would release better audio of that...

talk about an agenda? "it's Sorceress's Castle,havn't you seen Filmation?" :lol (the cartoon that ruined MOTU IMO)...Toyguru "Have you read the Mini-Comics?" :lol...... plus, he is constantly crying about how there isn't enough females in the line

That is why I wish POP was sold seperately so the Girly men can STFU!

Honestly, the solution seems to be to avoid the .org altogether. I never go there, and I've never really felt any real animosity toward this line or Mattel.

Sure, some of the things I hear here are annoying, but not to the point where it's affected how much I enjoy the figures, PoP and all. :)

Let Teemu lurk the site and give us the lowdown here. :)

Yeah, tell me about it. I generally don't hang around there much, and now I'm reminded why.

well if they do a POP Sub..it will be an EASY PASS

and then hopefully in the rest of 2014 there won't be anymore POP at all

I can't see Mattel cutting POP out of the main sub if they do a mini-sub, they would just find more obscure characters to make that none of us really want. lol. If they did though, it would test my limits as a completist. I have more than enough POP to keep me happy and I don't even have She-Ra at this point. lol.

I don't know about you all, but I'm more excited for what could hopefully be future new characters in 2016. The few character concepts are frikking cool as hell. I'm all about extending the roster and people coming up with new cool concepts for unique new characters to add to the MOTU brand.

Yeah, tell me about it. I generally don't hang around there much, and now I'm reminded why.

I can't see Mattel cutting POP out of the main sub if they do a mini-sub, they would just find more obscure characters to make that none of us really want. lol. If they did though, it would test my limits as a completist. I have more than enough POP to keep me happy and I don't even have She-Ra at this point. lol.

I just can't keep collecting POP,they are hard to get rid of on the secondary market as it is.The only POP remaining that I only have any real interest in is Mermista because of her uniqueness

I don't know about you all, but I'm more excited for what could hopefully be future new characters in 2016. The few character concepts are frikking cool as hell. I'm all about extending the roster and people coming up with new cool concepts for unique new characters to add to the MOTU brand.

I'll admit,those concept drawings look cool....I would pick and choose those.The biggest problem I'm facing is displaying ALL these figures.I already have over 100 MOTU figs,I don't have room to house another 50-100

which is why I can feel comfortable bailing out and going cherry picker after Two-bad/Modulok and the rest of 2014

I have POP figures only because I'm a completist and I like "world building" with the toy lines I collect. I'm not particularly interested in POP figures, but I have them. When I get around to building a display their faction will have their own area. A few are cool, and it's not like they aren't well done overall, it's just not something I find very interesting.

I just can't keep collecting POP,they are hard to get rid of on the secondary market as it is.The only POP remaining that I only have any real interest in is Mermista because of her uniqueness

I'll admit,those concept drawings look cool....I would pick and choose those.The biggest problem I'm facing is displaying ALL these figures.I already have over 100 MOTU figs,I don't have room to house another 50-100

which is why I can feel comfortable bailing out and going cherry picker after Two-bad/Modulok and the rest of 2014

And then they put Stridor in the 2015 Sub, as Sub only. :lol

Although I don't agree with how Duke expressed himself, I do agree that the throne should've been fixed to accommodate Sorceress' wings. I believe Mattel said they would fix it but didn't. I grew up with Filmation, not the mini comics, so it would've been nice to have her sit in the throne without looking like a mess. Then again, if Sorceress was designed correctly in the first place then this wouldn't be an issue.

So, i have yet another sub question. For the early access, do you simply log in and buy? An are the figures cheaper then all access?

I anticipate 2015 failing to hit 100%, and then all bets are off for what they'll do.

hoping it falls short...they then cancel the 2015 sub and only produce the figures shown at SDCC (Rio Blast,Dragstor etc) for that year.That way I can quit with ease :lol

I don't know. Depending on how the rest of 2014 looks I might change my approach to MOTUC. Honestly, if they do the 200X head pack and variants, like they are teasing, I could see myself being done. I may just pay to get the rest of the 200X and Vintage figures I want and go without the rest in 2015. I subbed for 2013 and felt a bit left out since we only got one 200X figure, yet NA and POP have been getting a lot, and they aren't that interesting to me. 2014 really pulled me back into this line with Two Bad, Modulok, and Hydron. Battle Lion being revealed was icing on the cake. I don't need any more POP or NA unless it's Horde and Space Mutants. I just want Vintage, Mini-Comics, 200X, and Concept.

Back