Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it interesting that folks at the Org think the next Mini Sub will be POP......A POP Sub would be the worst selling Sub ever

Why would they when POP only has a few characters left in the pot that they can fill in the next two years....From watching the Panel,while its not confirmed yet,the discussion cleary was that they wanted to pursue doing more Filmation characters

If they do another mini-sub,I would bet easily it will be another Filmation Sub (with POP thrown in)

I would be all over another Filmation Sub.

I'd like a Snakemen Sub. POP doesn't interest me at all. I never saw the show. The SheRa-HeMan filmation movie was cool though.

Well, a Snakemen sub would be kind of pointless right now... since there's only 2 Snakemen left! ;)
I think a NA, POP or another FILMATION one make more sense since those have plenty of figures left.
Club Eternia can focus on the remaining vintage characters, which are:

Rio Blast, Rotar, Gwildor, Ninjor, Twistoid, Saurod, Dragstor, Multi-Bot, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze and Blast Attak

And done with vintage!
maybe shift the line towards certain variants and/or beasts and vehicles?

There was talk of more than one mini sub.
Also, teemu, don't loose hope on strydor. He might end up non sub like the jetsled

I fully expect Stridor in 2014 or 15....his tool can be used for night stalker (as we all know)

I honestly think they should do a mini sub consisting of filmation,200x,Mini-comics,NA,POP

Hey
If i sub with the monthly shipping what is charged? Just $25 or is more preauthorized. I saw someone said that they preauthorize your card for three figures and the $25. Is this just if you do quarterly shipping or both monthly and quarterly? Thanks.
Jim

:lol yeah,same here

I just don't see the point of a POP Sub,especially now...

Are there any cool Filmation Horde figures they could include though? If the line was half bad guys I bet it'd be more popular than we think...

Hey
If i sub with the monthly shipping what is charged? Just $25 or is more preauthorized. I saw someone said that they preauthorize your card for three figures and the $25. Is this just if you do quarterly shipping or both monthly and quarterly? Thanks.
Jim

they charge you 25$ for the club Exclusive figure, AND they pre-auth the 25 for the jan figure.

The jan figure pre-auth drops off affter a week or so.

I fully expect Stridor in 2014 or 15....his tool can be used for night stalker (as we all know)

I honestly think they should do a mini sub consisting of filmation,200x,Mini-comics,NA,POP

I agree. Would be the BEST way to do it.

I KNOW they're doing a 200x head-pack, but there are some characters who need more than just a head.

King hisss
Randor
Sorceress

All spring to mind.

I still think a 200X or Mini-Comics sub is the best way to go. A POP sub would just be redundant. A NA sub.. really? It barely sells in the main sub, I don't think that would be the best idea. Best to just keep sticking them two a year or so in the main sub. Another Filmation sub wouldn't be a bad idea either, but at the same time, Filmation gets a fair shake in the main sub too. 200X, despite being home of some of the coolest designs and non-main characters, gets treated like a red head step-child. I really don't buy Matty's "it's just another interpretation like Classics", because Classics isn't so much re-interpretation as it is the superior MOTU toy-line that "should" be the home for ALL things MOTU. Yet Toy Guru has to have his silly story line and reasoning for every figure. It's not "his" toy-line, as much as it seems like he tries to make it. (like really, Lt. Spector on the back of the Sky Sled box?). I like you okay dude, but remember that if you want us to feel like it's all for one and one for all, you have to make toys that you don't want to buy too AND buy them. :)

Absolutely. Just go right to the top of the list of the most popular remaining characters that aren't on the 2014/15 sub road map and start knocking them off. There's no reason it has to be strictly from one area of MOTU. Just do the best of what's left.

Absolutely. Just go right to the top of the list of the most popular remaining characters that aren't on the 2014/15 sub road map and start knocking them off. There's no reason it has to be strictly from one area of MOTU. Just do the best of what's left.

what top 6 would you choose from each faction?

what top 6 would you choose from each faction?

I really don't know. It depends on who Mattel has slotted into the 2014/15 lineup. Below are some characters I would really like to see that I don't think are going to make the cut, but who knows. I'm surprised we're getting Battle Lion in these supposed "all star" years.

Snake Armor He-man
Lodar
Lord Masque
Veena
Filmation Hordak
Oo-larr

Oh man...
I am not going to comment on this... decide yourselves:

https://youtu.be/QvV3K_CPgdg

Wow that was ridiculous, I really have zero problem with Glimmer's "skirt" piece and I just don't see this as a "diaper"? I know some have been complaining about the leotard design since Adora, but I think Adora is a nice figure that looks pretty good. I also have no issue with Octavia, are there any others people complain about?

I actually thought it was BCRDuke who was making the comments during the panel, not this slave to evil-lyn guy.

I hate to say it but that guy being one of the main supporters of POP in classics really doesn't suprise me...

EDIT
@ Cbomb23: yeah recently Shokoti had the same skirt piece. There's probably a POP figure with it too but I usually skip those so I'm just guessing there.

According to the Org the "rumor" is that the next mini-sub is for POP. I'm pretty sure they start these rumors to try to convince Matty to make a POP mini-sub. A POP mini-sub would be the least interesting mini-sub, and the way the POP supporters act is starting to make me dislike POP. Why do they have to be so annoying and trite? It really makes it hard to be pleasant, lol. The only positive I can see in this is getting POP done.

Back