Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he still available? I think I'll take you up on that if he is. I would PM you but would want to make sure you box isn't full first since I've discovered that it seems PMs sent when someone's PM box is full are just deleted and they never get them.

yes,he is available...PM me your address (I accept Money Order or Cash) Send me out the dough and he'll ship the day I receive him...my inbox in never full,I always leave spots open

I think things are going to be interesting come Subbing up again for '14.The line depends on it going forward.....just give me Two-bad and Rio Blast and then I can happily bail out

I just wish Two Bad would come this year so I could be done!

and Rio Blast....(he still could show up as December's fig).I might not Sub at all and just cherry pick now,just about everything (worthwhile) Vintage has been made.

I just don't see a 2015 line at all....no way

yes,he is available...PM me your address (I accept Money Order or Cash) Send me out the dough and he'll ship the day I receive him...my inbox in never full,I always leave spots open

Sorry, nevermind. :( I just assumed you took paypal.

It's not that. It's just I know I'll never actually go some place to get the cash or money order and then actually send it. I'm terrible at doing that sort of thing. You won't get your money for three months. Same reason I rarely sell anything, I'm terrible at shipping things.

Teemu is full of lies. Of course, I am the most trusted seller on the boards. ;) But teemu's right up there.

Back Blast, Rock'n'Role, Road Pig, Bull Horn, Clutch, Dee Jay.

Oh yeah, we should bow our heads in shame.

Have Back Blast, Snow Job and Blow Torch ever appreared in the same scene? If not, they really should!! :lol
Man, if you really want to defend those MOTU names, then I don't reckon there is any argument I can make that's gonna sway you otherwise. I'm not trying to offend you by saying the franchise as whole was ****, so I'm sorry you seem to be taking it that way. I had these as a kid as well, of course. I will say that I understand there was a logic to it in that they wanted to appeal at the most basic level to very young children (which is reflected in the simplicity of the cartoon vis-a-vis other young boys' shows from that era). A kid could easily remember names if he knew that the guy with moss on him was "Moss Man," and the guy with a giant fist was "Fisto." It would be easy for parents to know who to look for, etc. But the fact is what it is. There are Joe names that were clearly lazy (Blow Torch, Bazooka, Grunt), but for the most part they suggest that they guys who came up with them gave them some thought and wanted them to be more than a description of what the character superficially appeared to be. But that's possibly because they were targeting a slightly older audience. In any case, I'm not offended by the fact that some of their names are dumb, and it doesn't affect my nostalgic feelings toward the franchise in any way.

Personally I think they should've redone ALL the originally released MOTU first, then moved onto POP, NA, Filmation and conceptual figures. Thats not too say that i dislike those other figures because i actually find many of them to be waaay better than original MOTU characters but really we shouldnt be hearing about the line dying as we stare at Star Sisters and Spector while we are still missing Horde Troopers, Dragstor, Two-Bad, Ninjor etc...

Personally I think they should've redone ALL the originally released MOTU first, then moved onto POP, NA, Filmation and conceptual figures. Thats not too say that i dislike those other figures because i actually find many of them to be waaay better than original MOTU characters but really we shouldnt be hearing about the line dying as we stare at Star Sisters and Spector while we are still missing Horde Troopers, Dragstor, Two-Bad, Ninjor etc...

If they'd done that, the line would have died without ANY POP, NA, new concepts, or anything else. The mixture has extended the life of the line.

I hate Mattel. I really truly honestly loathe them as a company. The more I find out about them the more that hates grows. It's not just MOTUC by any stretch. There's worse companies out there but at least to me they're the worst of the toy companies by a pretty healthy margin.

That diatribe is there to color what I'm about to say… I agree with Niceman, in general the way they have handled the distribution of the various sub-lines has made a lot of sense. For the most part it has been good for Mattel who get to keep the line alive and for fans who get more obscure characters they may have wanted.

Yeah I can see that BUT this was meant for the collectors not retail, people who have supported the line should have the ability to complete their collection of originally released figs and then if the line died it died. If the quality was there (which it is) I'm sure people would've continued to support it.
Like I said I'm a big fan of many of the characters released that aren't from the original 80s figure series ( I especially love the conceptual characters like Vikor etc...) I'm just saying I thought this line was supposed to be a sort of thank you to the huge fan base. Believe me I understand the wisdom behind what your saying but if the line died and I'm staring at tall star where Two-Bad should be that gonna rub me really raw.

Yeah I can see that BUT this was meant for the collectors not retail, people who have supported the line should have the ability to complete their collection of originally released figs and then if the line died it died. If the quality was there (which it is) I'm sure people would've continued to support it.
Like I said I'm a big fan of many of the characters released that aren't from the original 80s figure series ( I especially love the conceptual characters like Vikor etc...) I'm just saying I thought this line was supposed to be a sort of thank you to the huge fan base. Believe me I understand the wisdom behind what your saying but if the line died and I'm staring at tall star where Two-Bad should be that gonna rub me really raw.

Honestly,even if the line ends...they will still give us Two-bad (as an exclusive or even next year's SDCC exclusive)

whatever they show at SDCC has a good chance of getting made even if the Sub doesn't come through.I believe Two-bad will be shown at SDCC as the lure....

I'm using Two-Bad as the example but its more than just him, the Horde Trooper is kind of a must. Ivelways been a big Dragstor fan but I feel I'm kinda alone in that club. I am happy to see the comet warriors being made though.

The Horde Troopers are going to be the 4Q 2-pack this year so they are coming. I'm sure like Teemu said they will find a way to get the revealed figures at Comic-Con released even if the sub doesn't go through for 2014. They might go back to releasing them for day of sale only and increasing the prices. If they kept JLU going for as long as they did with poor sales, I'm sure they can keep MOTU going somehow.

The Horde Troopers are going to be the 4Q 2-pack this year so they are coming. I'm sure like Teemu said they will find a way to get the revealed figures at Comic-Con released even if the sub doesn't go through for 2014. They might go back to releasing them for day of sale only and increasing the prices. If they kept JLU going for as long as they did with poor sales, I'm sure they can keep MOTU going somehow.

so certain are you :)

I know your picks are Skeleton Warriors and Filmation Robots before Horde Troopers, but I disagree. We know that 4Q spot is for a highly demanded army builder 2-pack. Nobody is even close to the Horde Troopers in that category.

I'd be very happy with Horder Troopers. The last couple years have been very Horde friendly. Not unlike with King Hiss it seemed like aged between Hordak and the next Horde release. Now there's more Horde in my display than I ever expected to get.

I know your picks are Skeleton Warriors and Filmation Robots before Horde Troopers, but I disagree. We know that 4Q spot is for a highly demanded army builder 2-pack. Nobody is even close to the Horde Troopers in that category.

Yeah but we are talking Toyguru "fan demanded" here, as he said it was fan demanded,but I wonder what is in his mind of what he is thinking the fan demanded army builder really is?.....plus,he said Fighting Foe Men were fan demanded. :lol...

I want Horde Troopers aswell,but I just have a hard time seeing them showing up when they can be used to sell subs in '14..

Back