Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final SDCC EX was just announced... kinda underwhelming to me, but i'm sure someone wanted them.

Y7883_001_newsPage.jpg

https://news.mattycollector.com/blog/2013/04/29/2013-sdcc-preview/

Neat. I usually like this sort of thing.

I kind of want that Batusi Batman as well, and maybe some of those Hot Wheels. :)

I love those!

It really is very much like the art from an old HM.org member, Slochin whom did drawings in a very similar style and I what I personally think influenced the iPad game and these.
I will try to dig out the art I am talking about as it's about 10 years old now.

... kinda reminded of Super hero squad, and etc from hasbro by these.. wonder how well they scale.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I loved the old Combat and Robot Heroes they did (i.e. GI Joe and Transformers).

That game looks cool. Out of curiosity are there any Filmation specific characters in the game like Batros, Plundor, Shokoti, etc?

just Skeletor's Robots......and 200x Skeleton warriors

I'm actually more interested in C and D-listers for the Mini-Masters. I really like the more obscure characters. They have a lot more novelty while the core characters, while still cool, are very familiar and thus not as exciting to me.

Back