Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sort of off topic but still related. I asked sideshow on twitter

@collectsideshow @bioware Since you have a manshep tag on there, does this mean we'll see a femshep as well?

and they responded

@rustytristane I will neither confirm nor deny...does that help? ;) ~M

Nice!

Well, I pre-ordered Sheploo just now. Now waiting for the Thane reveal.

Sort of off topic but still related. I asked sideshow on twitter

@collectsideshow @bioware Since you have a manshep tag on there, does this mean we'll see a femshep as well?

and they responded

@rustytristane I will neither confirm nor deny...does that help? ;) ~M

ha cool. Happy for those that play as Femshep.

Me personally, all 4 of my playthroughs have been default male Shepard so I'm good :yess: :lol

I hope this sells well enough so that they do continue on with the line, but even putting aside the pose and base they went with, neither of which I'm a fan of personally, Sheploo is pretty much the only major Mass Effect character that I don't have much of an interest in.

Would have been more interested if we had gotten a renegade head sculpt as well, which in turn might have worked a little better with that odd duck of a pose, but as it stands I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on this.

I'm big enough of a Mass Effect fan that I actually thought about buying just to support the line, but then reality set in, and I realised if the line didn't continue, then I'd be stuck with one piece that I'm lukewarm on at best, and besides, these things are too much money to buy something you don't really love. Especially when there is always so much else out there vying for your cash at any given time.

Happy for those that do like the piece though, hope it turns out good, and also hope there's enough of you to make the piece a success in Sideshow's eyes, as I'm definitely down for Thane and any other characters (likely including FemShep) that get made.

I hope they make a femshep with the straight blonde hair, green or blue eyes, and the cobalt blue metallic suit. Please not another shepard with the same color suit. Frankly I think this black is boring.

Preordered him earlier today! I can't wait, especially for Thane :D He's my favorite so I am looking forward to having him and Shepard together. Hopefully Thane goes up soon.

I hope they make a femshep with the straight blonde hair, green or blue eyes, and the cobalt blue metallic suit. Please not another shepard with the same color suit. Frankly I think this black is boring.

I'm pretty sure she will be the default redhead one.

I hope to see a Liara PF. That would be nice. Love that character. :)

Yeah that's the first femshep that popped into my head with red hair. I really am looking forward to this line and really do hope they do other characters.

Liara would be cool as would Garrus (sp?)

Makes sense about the red hair. I too am looking forward to Liara. Hopefully not to be ordered in spring/summer 2013.

Garrus and Mordin are my most wanted personally, but I'll take all I can get as far as the supporting cast goes.

Really looking forward to Thane too.

I'd take any of the support cast too, except for some boring people (Ashley/Kaiden, Jacob and Vega), other then that, all of them if the statue is good. The pose of this is a little awkward, but probably not bad enough to stop me from buying it.

There's no way they're going to make 5 variants of FemSheps to suit everyone's need so it's going to be Redhead.

for me it's Tali and Garrus.

Back