Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're dumbasses.

Worf_facepalm.gif

I assume this was directed toward the people at Sideshow who designed the pose. You shouldn't be so harsh! :wink1:

I fail to see the difference in poses. :dunno

he's more upright and the stance of his legs are less apart
it's quite a difference really...

also the gun is way to big to be held like this... looks awful which is a shame since we were looking forward to this one so much :gah:

well, if people are still mad or upset about this, we could do what the guys over in the Green Lantern Thread and start a poll to see if Sideshow could address our issues. However, the Commander Shepard statue isn't that bad compared to the Green Lantern statue lol. :peace

I am kinda happy that they decided to do the male Shepard since it'll be an easy pass for me (I only play FemShep). Along with the price of the Kenobi Mythos statue and the open edition of the Hulk maquette, I've been lucking out with being able to pass on recent releases.

Good idea to include the helmeted sculpt, for those who play custom Sheps.

I still don't like the pose, but I really want some sort of high-end ME collectable, so I think I'm in for this one.

Let's hope this pose works well with the other ME PFs coming soon.

This is a maybe. At least they didn't charge something like 450$. I think the release date of this will determine if I pre-order, way to much stuff coming end of year/ beginning on next year.

Back