Mass Effect 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa I've never seen that pic before. Awesome!

When does this come out? Is it with the new Hammerhead DLC or something else that comes out later? I only have one achievement left in the game, the Tactician one for using multiple biotic powers and its at 19/20. I need some more missions ahh!

You can always reload a previous game save and get that last achievement. That's how I got the rest of mine. :)

Yeah I was considering doing that tonight. I don't know if I have any from early game missions, but maybe somewhere I have one for suicide mission. I want that Hammerhead so bad! It's always such a tease when you turn on the game and it says New Content Available but then it fades away a second later.

Who's ready for Kasumi?

1268422752.jpg
Ooh, pretty!!

I'm betting no--it'll probably be like the Zaeed DLC where he's got a loyalty mission but other than that doesn't contribute to any stories

Yeah, in the article I posted on the last page they said that her character will be the same as Zaeed. You get a loyalty mission (which according to the article sounds very different then anything else we've done) and then you can press A to talk to her in her cabin.

The Firewalker Mission pack (nicknamed the Hammerhead) will be available on Tuesday March 23 for free on your activated Cerberus Network.

This was posted on ME's facebook page.:chew

More new Mass Effect 2 DLC announced! We are releasing a new Alternative Appearance Pack on Match 26 (same day as Firewalker). In this pack you will get a new outfit for Thane, Jack and Garrus. Check out the image for your first look at their new outfits.

23549_372854071644_85811091644_3782297_4874816_n.jpg

More news from their face book page. Those outfits look bad ass I really like Jack's the best.

Back