Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m still in awe at how they revealed a certain thing for nothing but a joke. What a slap in the face lol.

I?m still in awe at how they revealed a certain thing for nothing but a joke. What a slap in the face lol.

Haha I agree there. But I did see that coming though.

Now that I've got some of my thoughts set... This feels more like the introduction to a new phase than an ending to a series.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This finale will go down in history as the biggest let down finale in TV history they went full JJ Abrams levels of let down!

Right up there with Lost and I would say GOT but I never watched that lol

There is just SO MUCH FAIL in this finale it?s not even funny lol

She looks great as SW though

All just a setup for crazy b**** SW in DS2. Well at least

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here is a recap with screengrabs for anyone that cares to follow but not actually watch the show!

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/w...references-in-the-series-finale/1100-6488443/

I'm not sure what some of you were expecting of this finale. I thought it was great.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have to imagine this will be a running theme in multiple projects. From WandaVision to Loki (Feige mentioned some repercussions play out in DS2) to Spiderman3 (SpiderVerse?) to DS2 (perhaps resolution?) that will kickstart a new reality?

Killing me softly
Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought at the end she was going to turn herself in for all the crimes against humanity she committed to be honest.

Monica of course is written to try and give her a pass, but a hero would have turned themselves in. Although Wanda comes out of this looking like a villain, if not a sympathetic one. That might be the point. She has learned nothing but seeking to fulfill her own desires at any cost.

Def. the villain for the next doctor strange.

This finale will go down in history as the biggest let down finale in TV history

Wow, jye ... that's an amazing level of hyperbole. Even for this place.

:lol

I'll admit that it didn't live up to some of the ideas that fans came up with, but for what was presented in the actual show, it ended quite well. And, it also served as a beginning for phase four. We should all realize by now that nothing ever really ends in the MCU. A phase or storyline might get wrapped up, but it always serves to establish what is coming next.

I?ve never seen such a great mystery build up with so many layers of ideas and characters:

Surprise cameo (wtf Bettany)
Agatha
Ralph
QS (just wow)
Delivery Guy
Bee Guy
White Vision / Ultron
Witness Protection Person
Hayward
Engineer
Dottie

Turn into a big fat NOTHING!

Holy crap the level of disappointment for me is off the charts!

The BIG SURPRISE ENDING WAS
Spoiler Spoiler:

WTF :slap

This was the first major failure in the MCU for me

Just speechless how they did not follow thru on an exciting ending that they themselves said would lead into DS2!

This was the first major failure in the MCU for me

Just speechless how they did not follow thru on an exciting ending that they themselves said would lead into DS2!

They want to set-up/push newer properties, even though by the end I didn't really care about Monica's character anymore.

When Agatha mentioned the Sorcerer Supreme I thought we’d see Dr.Strange for sure.....but......nope! Nada.
Big let down.
Don’t give a frick about the kids or Monica.
The big reveal was her new costume.

We do get Vision back kinda.

Back