Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?ve never seen such a great mystery build up with so many layers of ideas and characters:

Surprise cameo (wtf Bettany)
Agatha
Ralph
QS (just wow)
Delivery Guy
Bee Guy
White Vision / Ultron
Witness Protection Person
Hayward
Engineer
Dottie

Turn into a big fat NOTHING!

Holy crap the level of disappointment for me is off the charts!

The BIG SURPRISE ENDING WAS
Spoiler Spoiler:

WTF :slap

This was the first major failure in the MCU for me

Just speechless how they did not follow thru on an exciting ending that they themselves said would lead into DS2!

It would seem Bettany was trolling us with the surprise cameo bit, saying "I've never worked with this actor before" - it's rather obvious now that he was talking about

Spoiler Spoiler:

Instead of
Spoiler Spoiler:

Don?t even get me started on QS grrrrrr

Evt8ZshWgAEY45d

That second end credit scene :horror

Disney might not do SW right at times..but boy do they have the handle on the MCU

Exactly. People spent weeks reading and debating on unfounded "leaks" and theories but then get disappointed when none of the stuff they made up in their heads, comes true. This show was great and the finale was the bomb!

That Vision Vs Vision fight alone was better than a lot of stuff we have seen in the movies.

But didn?t the people in charge say there were a Luke skywalker level character? Also I?m fine with a theory not going anywhere what I?m ultimately mad at is a plot point that fell flat on its face abd yes I?m talking about QS.

That was absolutely stupid. All that buildup for a stupid thirteen year old quality joke? Really?

So which Vision good bye was more dramatic and emotional

IW when the mind stone was destroyed by Wanda

WV finale

Your thoughts fellow freaks

The finale would have had to levitate TVs across the room to meet everyone's expectations. Which is the same feeling I'm now getting for the Snyder Cut. Sure it didn't meet all (or even most of my hopes) but keep in mind the show was written long before all of the fan theories took on lives of their own. All that did was fan the flames of expectations into the stratosphere while getting more clicks and likes. Folks were expecting the show to carry the weight of the entire future of the MCU on its shoulders—Mephisto, Fantastic Four and the X-Men. When the showrunners started hedging their bets on the finale I could tell they were starting to feel like they had a tiger by the tail. I thought the series moved the ball forward and wrapped up perfectly fine. I'm still hoping Wanda somehow ends up being the mutant daughter of Magneto, and sister of Pietro and Lorna, but who knows if that will be possible.

I thought at the end she was going to turn herself in for all the crimes against humanity she committed to be honest.

Monica of course is written to try and give her a pass, but a hero would have turned themselves in. Although Wanda comes out of this looking like a villain, if not a sympathetic one. That might be the point. She has learned nothing but seeking to fulfill her own desires at any cost.

Def. the villain for the next doctor strange.

Yeah, she's pretty villainous at this point. Interesting arc: villain, Avenger, Avenger who accidentally blows people up, Avenger who has a breakdown and mind-rapes people ... which pretty much makes her a villain again.

I enjoyed the finale in that it really felt like a comic book brought to life. With the weight of all that MCU history as a foundation, they seem to be loosening up and taking the audience to less 'grounded' places. Maybe we've seen the end of tacti-cool for a while and are about to get a bunch of spandex-clad superheroes...

Yeah, she's pretty villainous at this point. Interesting arc: villain, Avenger, Avenger who accidentally blows people up, Avenger who has a breakdown and mind-rapes people ... which pretty much makes her a villain again.

I enjoyed the finale in that it really felt like a comic book brought to life. With the weight of all that MCU history as a foundation, they seem to be loosening up and taking the audience to less 'grounded' places. Maybe we've seen the end of tacti-cool for a while and are about to get a bunch of spandex-clad superheroes...

Maybe after Falcon and The Winter Soldier lol...

Exactly. People spent weeks reading and debating on unfounded "leaks" and theories but then get disappointed when none of the stuff they made up in their heads, comes true. This show was great and the finale was the bomb!

That Vision Vs Vision fight alone was better than a lot of stuff we have seen in the movies.

I'll tell you, there seems to be more FAKE NEWS stories and videos on the internet about comic book movies/tv shows than everything else out there combined LOL!

So which Vision good bye was more dramatic and emotional

IW when the mind stone was destroyed by Wanda

WV finale

Your thoughts fellow freaks

I think they are equal. IW was more cinematic but the writing on WV was so damned good. Performances were devastating in both they are so good in those roles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They absolutely wasted Quicksilver, again. They cast Evan Peters for a reason, they knew people would get excited, and then they purposefully subverted expectations, but not in an interesting or worthwhile way, no, they did it for a ***** joke. Total Game of Thrones S8 moment there.

Scarlet Witch herself was handled masterfully with great writing, acting and an amazing visual representation of a superhero character one of the best in the MCU with that incredible red energy right up there with TWS Stealth Cap, TWS Winter Soldier, CW Black Panther, IM2 War Machine Mark 1, EG Cap, EG Thanos and of course Vision.

I also enjoyed the Vision philosophical battle

But the rest of the finale....

HUGE LETDOWN! :gah: :slap

Last edited:
They absolutely wasted Quicksilver, again. They cast Evan Peters for a reason, they knew people would get excited, and then they purposefully subverted expectations, but not in an interesting or worthwhile way, no, they did it for a ***** joke. Total Game of Thrones S8 moment there.

In my mind it never tracked that they'd bring a mutant QS into the MCU. When the ownership rights forced them to come up with an alternate MCU origin story for the twins, they weren't going to incorporate anything that retroactively made their previous work null & void. That would have been the tail (Fox) wagging the dog, and obviously the MCU is the big dog now when it comes to superheroes on screen. Granted the stunt casting was a big red herring, but given when it happened in the story his being a magical fabrication wasn't at all surprising.

You know what’s the real intriguing thing about this idea for a show , no matter what happens moving forward . In entertainment history out of all the characters and heroes that were involved in the MCU. Wanda/SW will always be the first avenger to be both in an MCU movies and tv series.

It kind of plays with your head if you think about it :lecture

Back