Marvel's The Punisher - Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I'm ready this is the one I've been waiting for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Best trailer I’ve seen in a long time! Frank has hands down been my favorite part of all the Netflix shows so far. Bring it on!

I am equally stoked. Castle has always been my favorite comic character and they finally have done him right for live action.

LOL AWESOME:

LOL DOUBLE AWESOME:

Ok reality check time after the abysmal and embarrassing Defenders this show is either going to keep me watching these characters or make me give up on the whole affair, that’s how bad and disappointing Defenders was for me.

Please don’t suck lol

Punisher and Metallica??? WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g6IPKOJ.gif

He's one of the better characters from Marvel Netflix & the trailer is promising something seriously bad-ass. Really looking forward to this one :yess:

Not liking how the Defenders series played out, hope this series brings back the glory of the Marvel Netflix momentum

I hope the opening credits have metallica or at least they are as intense as a the trailer

I hope the credits are like Batman 89 where you pull back and it's the skull with Tyler Bates' ripping drums.

Back