Marvel's The Punisher - Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_ote6ujPsvM1ui45hlo2_r1_1280.gif

Oct 13

I just can't wait for the Frankocalypse! It's time for Frank to Frank some Franks with a couple of Franking Franks!

c4b.jpg

LOL DOUBLE AWESOME:

Ok reality check time after the abysmal and embarrassing Defenders this show is either going to keep me watching these characters or make me give up on the whole affair, that’s how bad and disappointing Defenders was for me.

Please don’t suck lol

So many clichés in one trailer. I hate the whole looking in the mirror shtick, walking away from the explosion, and screaming while shooting a huge machine gun. It was cool when Rambo did it 30 years ago.

You will embrace it because it is The Punisher dammit and we all know that Punisher > Rambo.

Don’t get me wrong though First Blood is awesome lol

I love all the promos for the show and I am happy they haven’t really shown much to ruin any of the show by giving away too much. Can’t wait to watch it and then do a Rambo marathon as well.

This needs to drop already. I want to see this more than any other Marvel Netflix series. Here's hoping they get Frank right.

Back