MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lul, IMHO the First 15 minutes of Loki is better than anything WV ever put out and Falcon and the Winter soldier lol
I liked WV and found plenty to appreciate. Loki IMO is killin' tho. Thinking about FWS is painful - what might have been. They should've just done a show with Zemo and his valet.

So is it finally confirmed that TIH is officially the WORST MCU movie made?
1625174396590.png

A lot of movies feel like fillers to the MCU only a handful are good ones, but that’s how I felt watching WV and Falcon and the Winter soldier because I am not going to lie I was completely hyped up by rumors and false hype about what might happen but they played it incredibly safe debunking every single “leak”

Loki was the complete opposite this is the show that no matter will forever alter the MCU now that he’s legit found a way to change his upcoming destiny. it’s 4.5 hours of Loki and I don’t mind haha Which is longer than your regular movie by a lot.

Flag smashers and Agatha lulz.

Heck the Leaked Spiderman No Way Home LEGO sets with Dr Strange and Wong are hyping me up more than WV ever did

So is it finally confirmed that TIH is officially the WORST MCU movie made?

Whoa, what? TIH is better than Thor2, CapMarvel, Ant-Man1/2, GOTG v2, IM2/3 and SMFFH. It is a better complete film acting and story wise than those others. CGI is not great. Norton destroys Ruffalo as an actor and would NEVER let Hulk become emasculated like he currently is. I like the unstable but problem-solving scientist like Norton compared to the whiny, I wouldn't touch ScarJo even limp Ruffalo.

I am shocked more people don't have SpiderMan Far From Home on their WORST MCU Lists. What a dumb and boring movie. Original AntMan is way better.

IM3, TDW seems consistently on the worst list.

I have a soft spot for iron man 3 just because of the house party protocol, each movie brings their own weight to the table but I do agree, TDW, Captain Marvel and far from home, I am a bit salty because TIH setup all these extra side characters until to get Ross and the Hulk.

I am still wondering how they will bring abomination back again but still haha

Worst 3 MCU movies:

The Incredible Hulk
Thor The Dark World
Captain Marvel

Bonus:
Ant-Man & The Wasp

I am shocked more people don't have SpiderMan Far From Home on their WORST MCU Lists. What a dumb and boring movie. Original AntMan is way better.

IM3, TDW seems consistently on the worst list.
Far From Home at least had an interesting villain(s) IMO. I enjoyed that way more than IM3

SpiderMan needs a new Daddy.

Strange and Wong will be like surrogate parents for Spidey. Two Dads for Peter.
Not really. Improbable and ridiculous at best. Even if you had that tech, it wouldn't work the way it is portrayed on film via flying drones. The premise is preposterous.
Yeah the real world drone tech implementation was pretty freaking ridiculous just wait until Indy fights drones next lol

Last edited:
The whole Mysterio con job, I just wished he embraced the Mysterio mantra. When he said get this stupid costume off of me, it was a deep cut. I like my Mysterio villain and you're making money off of him. To have the character trash him was just an insult to even using the character. I was and still am deeply hurt over that! Add in the skrull Fury and Hill, I was like the whole movie is a sham!

Back