MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there an official thread to this? I searched and this was the only one to come up. Anyway... saw the first episode. It's off to a very strong start!

I cant even be bothered watching this. Really just not feeling the MCU anymore.

Do spoiler tags work here?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edit: It does! :D

I'd like to know what rumor would piss people off a-dev. I watched it and didn't catch it.

Do spoiler tags work here?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edit: It does! :D

I'd like to know what rumor would piss people off a-dev. I watched it and didn't catch it.
Well I don't know if this is what was being referred to as the thing that will piss people off but it could be

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have no idea of the context or who's saying what and why so I'm reserving judgment

Well I don't know if this is what was being referred to as the thing that will piss people off but it could be

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have no idea of the context or who's saying what and why so I'm reserving judgment

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ah I know what that is. Yes wait until you watch. :)

The context is:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah ... if that pisses people off, then they're either not paying attention or just looking for **** to complain about.
So, yup. I'm sure that's exactly what it will do.
This episode was definitely exposition-heavy (which I expected going in), but I could watch Hiddleston and Wilson together all day.

Well its either gotta be that or the whole Loki being sex/gender fluid, which shouldn’t be an issue for anyone that knows about Norse Mythology and the character of Loki.

Well its either gotta be that or the whole Loki being sex/gender fluid, which shouldn’t be an issue for anyone that knows about Norse Mythology and the character of Loki.
I'm sure people will find ways to get offended out of anything. :D

As far as I'm concerned Marvel is 0 for 2 with their streaming shows so if this one is already getting a slow start yeah I think I'll pass and *maybe* binge the whole thing if people here say that it's great *and* actually sticks the landing. Otherwise I'm fine just ignoring all the new Marvel stuff.

For me it's 1 -1. I liked WV and did not like TFAWS. Of the shows though, it's this, WV and What If I were looking forward to the most, so I'd rather watch it and form my own opinions than wait. :LOL:

Last edited:
Back