MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this left me with my mouth open at times. Some expected stuff and some really unexpected stuff there. :D One of the best episodes among all 3 MCU series so far. Probably in the top 2-3.

Yeah this left me with my mouth open at times. Some expected stuff and some really unexpected stuff there. :D One of the best episodes among all 3 MCU series so far. Probably in the top 2-3.
Yup yup

WV came close at certain times but the Tom and Owen dynamics are next level good.

Flag smashers lulz

Here's the midcredit pic

Spoiler Spoiler:

The way this is going makes me even more excited for the next Dr Strange movie. They share the same writer (he's a producer for Loki too I believe).

"The new animated short, which premieres on Wednesday, July 7, will feature the voice of the MCU's Tom Hiddleston, who reprises his role as Loki. In the episode, Loki has been banished from Asgard and finds himself in Springfield, where he teams up with Bart Simpson."

simpsons-marvel-poster-1625055727044.jpg

I really enjoyed this one. I have to let this sink in so I can collect my thoughts though. 2 episodes to go. Things are escalating now.
Dunno where the series is at - guess I should get out of this thread. Seen 3 so far. But, I am WAY happier with this series than the preachy often tepid and dull FWS. This series feels MCU. So happy a Season 2 is scheduled. Getting to be more and more a fan of Hiddleston, tho I already was.

These past two episodes were definitely much more enjoyable than the first two which honestly did nothing for me. Curious to see where it goes from here.

Spoiler Spoiler:

"The new animated short, which premieres on Wednesday, July 7, will feature the voice of the MCU's Tom Hiddleston, who reprises his role as Loki. In the episode, Loki has been banished from Asgard and finds himself in Springfield, where he teams up with Bart Simpson."

God when will the Simpsons just ******* die.

Owen and Tom do have a good dynamic, and this was a good episode.
Agreed Simpsons should die. Stopped being years ago when it went hard core liberal and every episode was a message from Lisa.

There it is. The best thing that Phase 4 will have.

Haven’t seen the episode yet but I bet it will suck,

Ditto. Caught #4 yesterday. Very happy with this series - diverse cast without making a big deal about it (the way the MCU had been); chemistry with lead actors, great aesthetics, plenty of twists, some haunting music, cheeky.

It's nice not to feel let down and actually wanna spend money for series collectibles. Am still *&^%$ the opportunity of FWS was thrown away in favor of wallowing in politically correct limp speeches.

Yeah Loki.(y)(y)(y):love::clap

Back