Marvel Studios - She Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Jye behind that camera, isn't it?

Now, we're sure it's Jye.

20220906_205033.jpg

Oh yeah, I don't know who Megan The Stallion is, but that's my "problem", not the show's. Me not knowing who she is does not impact my enjoyment or the objective quality of the show. Plus, they made it pretty clear that she was a musical artist almost immediately after her name was mentioned.

Eh, to me it’s no different than when Spider-Man had Macy Gray show up, or Elon Musk in Iron Man 2, or Joan Rivers or Jim Cramer. Miley Cyrus is in GOTG2 (along with David Hasselhoff). Wong chills out to Beyoncé. I just roll with it and move on. Won’t be the last celebrity cameo we get.

Exactly.

Meg the stallion is known for twerking a lot lol. So I was surprised that at first that her cameo was just her in the background but then she started twerking at the end lol.

Weird how everyone won’t shut up about it. Its not the last time we’ll see someone dance .

On one hand I thought it was cringe but then I was like it’s she hulk twerking 😍

But how else will the people who have spent so long building and establishing their narrative/persona that I-don't-like-the-show-and-never-will-I-don't-care-if-I-have-only-watched-one-episode-or-maybe-not-even-watched-it-at-all prior to the show's release continue to cultivate and double down on that narrative/persona?

ZOMG I can't beleeeev people like dis LMAOOOOOOO look at me disagreein'!

It sounds like she was just shoehorned into the series at the request of the lead actress in a manner similar to Prince being shoehorned into Batman 89.

As for the twerking itself it makes for funny memes and sayings but as a post-credits gag it doesn't bother me. I think even Marvel had acknowledged that those bits had run their course when they had Cap troll the audience at the end of SMH.

Exactly it's not even in the main part of the episode.

This episode was better, but only because they had Wong. The She-Hulk stuff is still pretty uninteresting.

Lol this episode was funny. Loved the courtroom scene . Also I would love to smash she hulk but I’m sure doing so would lead to many complications and I don’t mean a broken pelvis

Back