Marvel Studios - She Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I can't help but wonder if the showrunners saw the internet loving dancing Zemo and arrogantly decided that they could clinically manufacture a recreation of that phenomenon all over again, hence She-Hulk twerking.

Boy did that backfire (no pun intended, lol.)
Nah. It was actually the actress for Titania who suggested it, Tatiana genuinely wanted to dance with her, they decided to film it, and then just had fun with it and tossed it in there as a post-credit scene.

The BTS of them filming it are great. They’re just enjoying themselves. It’s not even the first project Tatiana twerked for.

Nah. It was actually the actress for Titania who suggested it, Tatiana genuinely wanted to dance with her, they decided to film it, and then just had fun with it and tossed it in there as a post-credit scene.

The BTS of them filming it are great. They’re just enjoying themselves. It’s not even the first project Tatiana twerked for.
Gotcha.

shulk1.jpg
shulk2.jpg

Someone else posted that the cameraman was all "Diabolical..."

:lol

I had no clue who "Megan Thee Stallion" was. I thought she was a character in the comics. Later I find out it was a cameo of an actual person. Not sure what the message is here. Does D+ not want the 45+ viewers because "Megan Thee Stallion" went right over my head until the end credits.

I guess the bottom line is........I know who Megan Thee Stallion is now. Thanks for the "Edgemacation" Disney!!

I had no clue who "Megan Thee Stallion" was. I thought she was a character in the comics. Later I find out it was a cameo of an actual person. Not sure what the message is here. Does D+ not want the 45+ viewers because "Megan Thee Stallion" went right over my head until the end credits.

I guess the bottom line is........I know who Megan Thee Stallion is now. Thanks for the "Edgemacation" Disney!!
Eh, to me it’s no different than when Spider-Man had Macy Gray show up, or Elon Musk in Iron Man 2, or Joan Rivers or Jim Cramer. Miley Cyrus is in GOTG2 (along with David Hasselhoff). Wong chills out to Beyoncé. I just roll with it and move on. Won’t be the last celebrity cameo we get.

Meg the stallion is known for twerking a lot lol. So I was surprised that at first that her cameo was just her in the background but then she started twerking at the end lol.

Weird how everyone won’t shut up about it. Its not the last time we’ll see someone dance .

On one hand I thought it was cringe but then I was like it’s she hulk twerking 😍

It sounds like she was just shoehorned into the series at the request of the lead actress in a manner similar to Prince being shoehorned into Batman 89.

As for the twerking itself it makes for funny memes and sayings but as a post-credits gag it doesn't bother me. I think even Marvel had acknowledged that those bits had run their course when they had Cap troll the audience at the end of SMH.

Back