Marvel Studios - Ms. Marvel series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Fantastic will be the only stretchy person in the MCU. :banana

BXMjfDa.gif

All the women in the MCU will love him.

Wow so Marvel got rid of her inhumans origins and she will indeed be a purple GL with no physical stretching abilities.

Weird lol

Where are you getting this? There's a rumor her bracelet may give her an ADDITIONAL power of being able to make physical constructs like a shield, but her main power will still be stretching/"embiggening".

Nope no more embiggening

Awesome word lol

Actually she will still be able to stretch but it’s not her real body it’s these constructs….

I think

Who knows

Restore the Snyderverse lol

Bury the snyderverse . It?s time for him and his fans to move on

Nope no more embiggening

Awesome word lol

Actually she will still be able to stretch but it?s not her real body it?s these constructs?.

I think

Who knows

Restore the Snyderverse lol

So no real source? Grace doesn't count. The one I read said it came from the website 4chan with the caveat that they're "far from a trustworthy source and gets things wrong constantly" (so maybe Grace is their source lol). But the speculation is the new power may be budget related - i.e., so she doesn't have to embiggen for all occasions. That could work, but IMO they need to keep her main powers.

Back