Marvel Studios - Ms. Marvel series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Grace is annoying and only interested in clicks so what she and other YouTubers think is of no interest to me. Besides, her theory is a bit of a stretch. Brie's an actress who wants to look her best on screen - that hardly qualifies as unique or an ulterior motive lol. Grace should be taking notes.
Grace is a waste of air and she should be launched into space and then shoved out of an airlock. :lecture :monkey3

The most touching superhero naming ever!

Although I don’t buy it that she didn’t know what Kamal meant in her own language so I will just make believe she just played innocent and wanted her dad to feel special and important.

Her air running is now one of my favorite superhero abilities she looks so adorable while doing it lol

Grace is a waste of air and she should be launched into space and then shoved out of an airlock. :lecture :monkey3

giphy.gif

:lol

Like I said, they are able to flesh things out and more and provide more info in TV shows than movies so TV shows > Movies. :lol
Definitely not the MCU - none of the TV shows come close to the top tier MCU movies like Infinity War, The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man etc.
The same can almost be said of Star Wars too, however all the shows are better than TLJ and TROS.

Definitely not the MCU - none of the TV shows come close to the top tier MCU movies like Infinity War, The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man etc.
The same can almost be said of Star Wars too, however all the shows are better than TLJ and TROS.
I think that only applies to VFX budgets and spectacle though. I'd argue that some of the TV show character arcs are better than those of the movie side.

I think that only applies to VFX budgets and spectacle though. I'd argue that some of the TV show character arcs are better than those of the movie side.
The character arcs in concept may subjectively be better, but if the execution is rubbish, then that counts for naught.
I don't think any of the TV show character arcs come close to that of Iron Man and Cap throughout the Infinity Saga.
Evidently we don't agree on this, so let's agree to disagree.

You never know..now that Iman has proven it can be done..I can see her easily inspire women now

I can see a teen girl fan who knows how to seriously drum possibly in the future :lol
This is why representation matters.

Her air running is now one of my favorite superhero abilities she looks so adorable while doing it lol
She must be exhausted with all that jumping and running around. Pity she can't make the discs under her feet move.

I’m assuming her mutant genes gives her super stamina because she doesn’t come off as someone who has the required super athletic endurance one requires to run across neighborhoods up in the air climbing steps, that is quite a leg work out lol

The Ms Marvel series is enjoyable but is in no way on the level of what we’ve seen so far from Marvel. I have two little girls who are just really starting to get into comic book characters and all so they enjoy the series.

The series really seems to be aimed toward a younger audience as opposed to say, the MoonKnight series that is high quality and on par with what you would expect from Marvel.

The Ms. Marvel series seems to me like it’s more a daytime Disney kids show than an origin story that you would expect from the MCU. As a huge Marvel fan, I’m disappointed how it’s turned out as such an adolescent series but as a father, I’m glad it has my girls interested in superheroes.

Back