Marvel Studios - Ms. Marvel series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic season finale! I loved the not so-subtle easter eggs and the action was cool IMO. :yess:
Maybe Feige needs to explore getting actual real life fans to star in future MCU projects as Iman has proven it can be done :clap

Too bad she can’t get an Emmy for this but given her novice acting background ..she deserves a nomination IMO

Maybe Feige needs to explore getting actual real life fans to star in future MCU projects as Iman has proven it can be done :clap

Too bad she can’t get an Emmy for this but given her acting background ..she deserves a nomination IMO
That's an interesting thought and would be cool to explore but I think that Iman Vellini is a once-in-a-while occurrence and lightning very rarely strikes twice; having said that, you never know!

That's an interesting thought and would be cool to explore but I think that Iman Vellini is a once-in-a-while occurrence and lightning very rarely strikes twice; having said that, you never know!
Given ..the character of Kamala helped her , since Kamala is a fan ..it might be hard for a an average fan with little acting chops to tackle a mainstream marvel character like a spidey, cap, hulk, etc.

I would love a spider Gwen fan to follow in Iman’s footsteps ..if possible

that would make a huge impact among the fans IMO

Given ..the character of Kamala helped her , since Kamala is a fan ..it might be hard for a an average fan with little acting chops to tackle a mainstream marvel character like a spidey, cap, hulk, etc.
True and this was Iman's first acting gig which her fandom helped out a lot. :lecture
I would love a spider Gwen fan to follow in Iman’s footsteps ..if possible

that would make a huge impact among the fans IMO
That would be cool to see a fan tackle Spider-Gwen!

True and this was Iman's first acting gig which her fandom helped out a lot. :lecture

That would be cool to see a fan tackle Spider-Gwen!
You never know..now that Iman has proven it can be done..I can see her easily inspire women now

I can see a teen girl fan who knows how to seriously drum possibly in the future :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well Grace is annoying and only interested in clicks so what she and other YouTubers think is of no interest to me. Besides, her theory is a bit of a stretch. Brie's an actress who wants to look her best on screen - that hardly qualifies as unique or an ulterior motive lol. Grace should be taking notes.

Let’s face it
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well Grace is annoying and only interested in clicks so what she and other YouTubers think is of no interest to me. Besides, her theory is a bit of a stretch. Brie's an actress who wants to look her best on screen - that hardly qualifies as unique or an ulterior motive lol. Grace should be taking notes.
I will say that’s the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I just rewatched that post ending and

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back