MARVEL' S Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Bucky would get his a** kicked by the barista if Spellman was writing it :lol

Probably apologize for asking for a pumpkin spice latte off season 'coz that's waving his privilege, and give the barista all his cash.:pfft:

WS might be hitting on that guy since he's bi now.

He's bi now?

He's bi now.

:lol :lol

8F3687AA-AA9B-4D67-827B-0D73625E66A7.jpeg

Last edited:
WS might be hitting on that guy since he's bi now.

He's bi now?

He's bi now.

Let me update this bit of info since I introduced it to the thread. I just read an interview with the director of the series saying that was not the intention of the scene. That he was just trying show Bucky was a man out of time like Steve initially was. He was just confused why tigers would be included in picts and not looking for a particular gender. It wasn’t a comment on his sexual preferences. So that’s the latest spin.

Let me update this bit of info since I introduced it to the thread. I just read an interview with the director of the series saying that was not the intention of the scene. That he was just trying show Bucky was a man out of time like Steve initially was. He was just confused why tigers would be included in picts and not looking for a particular gender. It wasn’t a comment on his sexual preferences. So that’s the latest spin.

I'd like to know if the director/writer(s) just blow off any constructive criticism, or since Disney plans to do a round 2, they're gonna double down on their tedious approach. Apparently there were only six episodes due to the expense of the show; so bet Disney cuts future costs with lots of CGI.

Anthony Mackie should get a bonus for getting that speech out with a straight face tho. Maybe the cowl holds your jaw in place.

Let me update this bit of info since I introduced it to the thread. I just read an interview with the director of the series saying that was not the intention of the scene. That he was just trying show Bucky was a man out of time like Steve initially was. He was just confused why tigers would be included in picts and not looking for a particular gender. It wasn?t a comment on his sexual preferences. So that?s the latest spin.

Damn! Right before Jye & I were going to start Buck-Gar shipping, you pull the the rug out from under us. :mad:

Ah I see. She?s into midgets. Damn

:rotfl

I do think she's attractive in her own way. Normally people with mixed races are more attractive because it averages out their features. There's a study out there that the more average your face is (no stand out features), the more attractive you become.

:rotfl

I do think she's attractive in her own way. Normally people with mixed races are more attractive because it averages out their features. There's a study out there that the more average your face is (no stand out features), the more attractive you become.

ernest in his basement:

tumblr_mc244qBrCY1rfvxe2o1_500.gif

There really is a study for everyone.

Back