MARVEL' S Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's developed poorly.

Probably puberty. Everyone has an awkward phase during that period. :rotfl

Seriously though, I am ok with Bucky's transformation here. It's good to see him start to adjust to modern life and find some sense of normalcy. He can't forever be stuck (as a character) in Winter Soldier mode.

There were a lot of issues in this series, but I don't think this was it.

They just need to show Bucky plowing Sam's sister in Cap4 so we can put this garbage to rest.

They just need to show Bucky plowing Sam's sister in Cap4 so we can put this garbage to rest.

Haha funny thing is that people are now apparently angry that Variety asked the director and made an article that he wasn't bisexual.....

Haha funny thing is that people are now apparently angry that Variety asked the director and made an article that he wasn't bisexual.....

IMO the director and showrunner wouldn't know if Bucky spent time with the entire Wakanda army, since my fav MCU character's primary job was to be apologetic and make sure this classic Marvel assassin looked almost bumbling compared to the sensitivity and badassery of Sam "DoBetter* Wilson.

I hate this show.

IMO the director and showrunner wouldn't know if Bucky spent time with the entire Wakanda army, since my fav MCU character's primary job was to be apologetic and make sure this classic Marvel assassin looked almost bumbling compared to the sensitivity and badassery of Sam "DoBetter* Wilson.

I hate this show.

Need a finger snap to erase it and all the woke ****ers at Disney running Star Wars and Marvel from existence- the MCU and Star Wars are dead as we know it. I still do not know for the life of me why Disney bought Star Wars just to destroy it- to turn it into chick flicks, to spread political messages and bolster the feminist cause. They already had that with all of their princess movies they didn’t need Star Wars for this. Why couldn’t they have just kept it for boys and left it the **** alone, same with marvel. I didn’t hear woman or minorities crying about how they felt underrepresented in those flicks- they didn’t complain about the OT because those movies weren’t made for woman they were for boys- but women still found enjoyment they were not outraged that princess leia was the only female. Don’t even get me started on Aliens and how they will just let that franchise rot away- funny enough that movie could feature a powerful female character in the lead and if done right men will eat it up (history proves that). Marvel and Star Wars are ****ed boys, the best we can hope for is that Disney sells both of them when the wokeness kills their profits. GO WOKE AND GO BROKE!!!!!

Need a finger snap to erase it and all the woke ****ers at Disney running Star Wars and Marvel from existence- the MCU and Star Wars are dead as we know it. I still do not know for the life of me why Disney bought Star Wars just to destroy it- to turn it into chick flicks, to spread political messages and bolster the feminist cause. They already had that with all of their princess movies they didn?t need Star Wars for this. Why couldn?t they have just kept it for boys and left it the **** alone, same with marvel. I didn?t hear woman or minorities crying about how they felt underrepresented in those flicks- they didn?t complain about the OT because those movies weren?t made for woman they were for boys- but women still found enjoyment they were not outraged that princess leia was the only female. Don?t even get me started on Aliens and how they will just let that franchise rot away- funny enough that movie could feature a powerful female character in the lead and if done right men will eat it up (history proves that). Marvel and Star Wars are ****ed boys, the best we can hope for is that Disney sells both of them when the wokeness kills their profits. GO WOKE AND GO BROKE!!!!!

Huh. I remember a 6-year old girl asking Sebastian Stan questions over this morning show; the point being neither kids nor women (especially the women) gave a *&&%$# that this character was blowing people up and generally having a good time. Heck, even Thanos was considered *hot*.

Nobody cared when the MCU kicked off; it was only when the money and popularity soared that everyone wanted to ride the gravy train. Guess the films up to now have made money; and the series - but why did I watch WandaVision and FWS?

EXPECTATIONS based on PREVIOUS work. Same as upcoming Loki. Turn characters into something I don't recognize, then what am I watching?:pfft:

Atleast Flacon and winter soldier is what I expected it to be. Wandavison was a bunch of stuff that went nowhere. Nothing about was fulfilling and they kept teasing crap that meant nothing.

Was absolutely stupid. Anybody who didn't see that agatha villian bit coming is kidding themselves. They should have gone big and introduced a character people actually care about.

Just like most of the sequels, cash in one the first big success and rush it to the market. Marvel seems more miss than hit with the sequels quality wise. Clearly TWS is the outlier.

I was just thinking that the Sam from the movies, if Cap gave him the shield, that there would be no way in hell that he would give that up. Cap gave it to him and Sam wouldn't betray him. The showrunner clearly didn't mind compromising the characters for the story.

The fans have expectations from all the crossovers. Marvel is building new, separate brands now. Seems like Mando is the only one with the big cameos now.

Just like most of the sequels, cash in one the first big success and rush it to the market. Marvel seems more miss than hit with the sequels quality wise. Clearly TWS is the outlier.

I was just thinking that the Sam from the movies, if Cap gave him the shield, that there would be no way in hell that he would give that up. Cap gave it to him and Sam wouldn't betray him. The showrunner clearly didn't mind compromising the characters for the story.

The fans have expectations from all the crossovers. Marvel is building new, separate brands now. Seems like Mando is the only one with the big cameos now.

IMO the characters to the showrunner weren't the point; except as a vehicle to "message" the audience. Repeatedly, ending up pretty much where we started. If I strain myself - well, OK, Bucky finished his list. Except even that was handled so poorly - it's like Entertainment Weekly more or less said, how could you take 2 characters like Bucky and Sam and botch it so badly.

I'm gonna need to read a lot of comics and/or re-watch Caps films a lot, to bleach my brain. I shudder to think how woke this Captain America movie will be. Still, there's a reasonable hope it'll never happen. Maybe. Marvel has a pretty crammed schedule.

Sam from the movies was replaced with an unrecognizable character in the TV show. He went from a brave, selfless, easy going loyal friend to a Black Lives Matter leader overnight. A high-risk daredevil willing to sacrifice his life against superpowered beings using simple man-made technology to being able to lift choppers take on super soldiers in hand-to-hand combat and bounce very large objects like choppers off his wing. Speaking of the wings is pretty ridiculous that they can shield against extremely heavy objects like the aforementioned crashing helicopters- do they somehow grant him super strength to cause it seems to me he would still have to hold up the god damn wings with all that pressure on him. He went from a cool guy to an ******* that likes to mansplain to everyone and talk down to people that didn’t get enough sunlight growing up just because their ancestors were from colder regions. Worst of all he no longer has his cool Uzi’s cause well you know they can’t have a black guy shooting cool guns and looking baddass. I really fear for blade, like dude will have no guns or weapons, he will just bite everyone with his vamp teeth

I hope the movies stay the eventful spectacle. This D+ crap is just drowning in filler to lead into the movies. I guarantee if you didn't watch any of these shows the next few years and just watch the movies, you will know all you need to know. Jump right into Cap4, Sam is in his Cap suit cause we last left off with Steve giving him the shield. Bucky starting to move on in life. You knew Zemo was in prison, they just switched prisons in FWS. This new U.S. Agent dude has come onto the scene for the govt to rid terrorists. All started and played out in FWS to start where you think they would be at in Cap4. Same with WandaVision. Wanda upset over Vision, went crazy. Gov't lost control of White Vision, he is on the lose. All easily explained in 2 sentences in a movie.

After these two shows, pass on D+ till Moon Knight for me.

Back