Marvel Main Events (Spoilers) [Currently Heroic Age]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been reading Cable, X-Force and pretty much all the X-Books. There latest event has been Second Coming and they promised to kill off a major character.

Even though he has been a true front character for a while, it still stinks.

R.I.P. Kurt Wagner

I have been reading Cable, X-Force and pretty much all the X-Books. There latest event has been Second Coming and they promised to kill off a major character.

Even though he has been a true front character for a while, it still stinks.

R.I.P. Kurt Wagner

No way! R.I.P. Nathan Summers:rip

So I stopped at a LCS for free comic day and was paging through some comics since I haven't been following things too closely later and I see Frank Castle is now a Frankenstein monster??

I haven't purchased a single comic in the last two weeks. Damn LCSs selling variants in astronomical prices!:banghead

Buying every variant of the Incredible Hulk serie and thats about it.

You guys saw the preview images for Shadowland? Looks great.

Did Siege #4 not come out yet or is my LCS messing up my account again (i.e. they didn't add it to my pile)?

My Pull list this week:

Dark Avengers # 16
Fallen # 1
Prince of Power # 1 (will give it a try)
Hulk #22
Hulk # 22 Variant
Incredible Hulk # 609
Incredible Hulk # 609 variant
Siege # 4
INCREDIBLE HERCULES: ASSAULT ON NEW OLYMPUS (PREMIERE HARDCOVER)
INCREDIBLE HULK: FALL OF THE HULKS (PREMIERE HARDCOVER)

Its going to be an expensive week !!!!

I'm likely to drop most Avengers titles after this. Just not sure how interesting they're likely to be in the wake of SIEGE. I'm not a "sunny side up" sort of guy when it comes to my stories, so Heroic Age is probably going to be a yawn fest for me. I want to snag the Avenger Finale issue as well, but SIEGE #4, Dark Avengers #16, and The Fallen (or whatever title Marvel chooses) sound to be the most appealing for me. VERY excited for Thursday (that's when I'll be making it in to the store to get the books this week) to pick up these books. It's going to be epic.

Identities Of Red Hulk and Red She-Hulk revealed in this week's Hulk & IH comics:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm likely to drop most Avengers titles after this. Just not sure how interesting they're likely to be in the wake of SIEGE. I'm not a "sunny side up" sort of guy when it comes to my stories, so Heroic Age is probably going to be a yawn fest for me. I want to snag the Avenger Finale issue as well, but SIEGE #4, Dark Avengers #16, and The Fallen (or whatever title Marvel chooses) sound to be the most appealing for me. VERY excited for Thursday (that's when I'll be making it in to the store to get the books this week) to pick up these books. It's going to be epic.

Was thinking along the same lines, but read that Kang is going to be the first villain the re-formed team fights. Not so much I'm a huge Kang fan, but in some interview it said that part of the storyline would have the Avengers facing off with foes from all across the time-stream, with the Maestro being one of them. I'll pick up the first story-arc just for that.

Identities Of Red Hulk and Red She-Hulk revealed in this week's Hulk & IH comics:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Took that long to reveal the most obvious choice?:slap....

Back