Marvel Main Events (Spoilers) [Currently Heroic Age]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now New Avengers? :banghead

IAmAnAvenger_NewAvengers_a_02.jpg

IAmAnAvenger_NewAvengers_02.jpg

i_am_a_new_avenger_wolverine_02.jpg

yeah, cant wait for Siege 3...who's gonna stop the Sentry???

I wouldn't be surprised if Beta Ray Bill shows up to defeat Sentry.
Beta is often there to assist Asgardians. He is stronger than Thor and "excel in hot climates". Maybe he can withstand Sentry's sun power?

Bring back the Hulk? Might be boring to bring him back again after WWH.

Beta is often there to assist Asgardians. He is stronger than Thor and "excel in hot climates". Maybe he can withstand Sentry's sun power?

Bring back the Hulk? Might be boring to bring him back again after WWH.

Beta Ray Bill defeating the Sentry would = MONSTROUSLY lame!

Beta Ray Bill defeating the Sentry would = MONSTROUSLY lame!

How about your input/suggestion? No answer = Howard the Duck as your choice.

"No one laughs at a master of Quack Fu!" --Howard the Duck
"He's my boyfriend!" --Bevery
"That's disgusting!" --3rd trucker

Shall I say lame duck? :lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

My money's on Phobos!:winner

Yes, Robert/Sentry couldn't step outside of his door for 29 hrs, due to his fear of his own power or such(in WWH). Phobos could've taken advantage of this. But he was left behind in Siege 2. And I am not too sure if his powers matured enough yet. Be fitting/ironic that Sentry is taken down by the son of Ares.

How about your input/suggestion? No answer = Howard the Duck as your choice.

"No one laughs at a master of Quack Fu!" --Howard the Duck
"He's my boyfriend!" --Bevery
"That's disgusting!" --3rd trucker

Shall I say lame duck? :lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Yes, Robert/Sentry couldn't step outside of his door for 29 hrs, due to his fear of his own power or such(in WWH). Phobos could've taken advantage of this. But he was left behind in Siege 2. And I am not too sure if his powers matured enough yet. Be fitting/ironic that Sentry is taken down by the son of Ares.

I wouldn't bet against Phobos. The Sentry's worst enemy is himself. The one thing the Void most fears is a world in which Bob and Lindy live happily ever after, and the Void is the dominant personality at the moment. If Phobos shows him such a world it might be enough of a fracture point on which to press. The boy was judged and passed as the God of Fear with good reason. Not to say the Void might not kill him; Ares did tell his son that in order to achieve his full godhead he would have to die and be reborn. Since "God of Fear, God of War" was pretty much just a tangential character-boosting story for both Ares and Phobos, it would make sense.

I wouldn't bet against Phobos. The Sentry's worst enemy is himself. The one thing the Void most fears is a world in which Bob and Lindy live happily ever after, and the Void is the dominant personality at the moment. If Phobos shows him such a world it might be enough of a fracture point on which to press. The boy was judged and passed as the God of Fear with good reason. Not to say the Void might not kill him; Ares did tell his son that in order to achieve his full godhead he would have to die and be reborn. Since "God of Fear, God of War" was pretty much just a tangential character-boosting story for both Ares and Phobos, it would make sense.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Once the Void/Sentry curl up in a little ball, the rest of Normans team would be crushed.

Like I said, Phobos was left behind. Maybe he sneaked in somehow unnoticed. We'll see what'll happen. Maybe Squirrel Girl will drop in!!

Like I said, Phobos was left behind. Maybe he sneaked in somehow unnoticed. We'll see what'll happen. Maybe Squirrel Girl will drop in!!

He was left behind, but I could have sworn I saw him somewhere say the hell with it and go to the battle, but that might be an assumption.

He's quite the precocious child. I wouldn't put it past him to be on the battlefield soon enough.

Back