Marvel LSB line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bumblebee

Super Freak
Reaction score
So who else is collecting these? and does anyone have some pics of these to share?

I am suprised they don't end this line. Seems most of their LSBs end up in the giftcard department, probably because they keep rehashing the same characters.

Last edited:
I dont collect these (yet.... there will come a time when i do)
But most of these busts are fantastic.
My fave so far would have to be sabretooth or Apocalypse. :rock

I think that some of these are pretty cool actually. But I'm really not into them... Granted they DO look great if they're set up right, but personally I'm trying to avoid anything OTHER than PF's or 1:1 busts.... :)

I dont collect these (yet.... there will come a time when i do)
But most of these busts are fantastic.
My fave so far would have to be sabretooth or Apocalypse. :rock

Yea both of those 2 look great IMO. The Sabretooth is the class of the line at the moment.

I'm hoping SS makes a few more Xmen characters and xmen villians. I'm trying to stick to only mutants(grey Hulk being the lone exception).

I think that some of these are pretty cool actually. But I'm really not into them... Granted they DO look great if they're set up right, but personally I'm trying to avoid anything OTHER than PF's or 1:1 busts.... :)

See I love the 1:1's too but sadly SS seems to have all but given up on Marvel 1:1's. The IM is the last Marvel 1:1 in how long? SS seems like they want to just pump out SW 1:1's and do lsb's for there marvel and LOTR lines.

These are the ones I have so far. SIM, APoc, GG, Sabretooth and red and gold IM, are in the near future.

They're incredible, perfect size!

DSC_0653.jpg

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0651.jpg

DSC_0707.jpg

DSC_0718aa.jpg

DSC_0723.jpg

DSC_0955.jpg

DSC_0965.jpg

thor looks like the best one. I only have doom and iron man and am thinking about unloading those two.

The only one I have is the Ghost Rider and think it's awesome. Will pick up the Green Goblin once he is on the gift card list.

LSB line is a pleasant suprise. I own the HULK and Morgul Lord. Thought I would hate the name plates too...BUT LOVING THEM!

thor looks like the best one. I only have doom and iron man and am thinking about unloading those two.

If you get rid of the Iron Man Nash give me a buzz. I will definitely love to take that off of your hands.

Wow, that SIM LSB certainly looks great parked next to his Comiquette.
Very nice :rock
thanks for sharing that :duff
x :peace

Back