1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Punisher 2

Nah. It's a war machine. You can clearly see from the pic it's armored plating and not a vest. And the wording is intentional: "Dressed for war". Also, "Stand by" is a military term. They could've easily said "coming soon" like their other teases.

Well Frank Castle was in the military and the word "war" is used quite frequently in relation to the Punisher (War Journal, War Zone, etc).

But yes, it does seem that this will be a War Machine Punisher figure.

Rofl, "a comic line". You guys crack me up :D

Like Hot Toys is sitting over there making toys off of billion dollar film franchises, all the while wringing their hands saying "But you know where the REAL money is?! COMIC BOOKS!"

XD

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well Frank Castle was in the military and the word "war" is used quite frequently in relation to the Punisher (War Journal, War Zone, etc).

But yes, it does seem that this will be a War Machine Punisher figure.

Yep. Whenever you get your hopes up with HT, turn it into an Iron Man.

Nah. It's a war machine. You can clearly see from the pic it's armored plating and not a vest. And the wording is intentional: "Dressed for war". Also, "Stand by" is a military term. They could've easily said "coming soon" like their other teases.

If Hot Toys had picked up the Marvel license for 1/6 comic-based figures wouldn't we have heard about it before? And doesn't Sideshow still have that license?

If Hot Toys had picked up the Marvel license for 1/6 comic-based figures wouldn't we have heard about it before? And doesn't Sideshow still have that license?
Of course we'd have heard about it. And they wouldn't announce that line with, of all things, a Punisher figure XD

The concept art line seems to be a way for HT to reuse/repackage existing assets for a higher profit margin (as they don't need to develop new molds/patterns). I'm fine with it as long as it produces cool looking figures :) But nobody should get their hopes up for a "comic line".

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This will have no relation to Netflix. Theres no Netflix logo on the teaser. Why would HT pay extra license/likeness fees when they could easily sidestep that whole process. If they actually modded the chest plate to remove the Arc reactor, theyv'e already gone above and beyond expectations. They're probably exhausted.

Just ask yourself, when HT have the OPTION to cut corners.....do they? hmm? :monkey3

Why are people even thinking it's from the show? The image is nothing like anything he wears in the show.

Chill it people. If it turns out to be nothing from the Netflix show I'll ask the mods to amend the title accordingly.

Vigilante: checked
Skull logo: checked
Upcoming punisher season 2: checked

Not unreasonable to make a connection. I don't examine every picture or figure to the minute detail like some people here do.

Well the Avengers and War Machine are part of his world so what if he did end up with the suit :lol

I know it won't happen as the movie team would never let the TV side play with their toys but you never know

cold it be an extension of their " Video Game Masterpiece Series " and be characters from the Marvel Future Fight ( which we have seen the very similar Punisher / war machine art ) ?
was their "Video Game Masterpiece Series" ever confined to just one particular game ? or could it encompass multiple marvel titles ?

They did that Wonder Woman comic concept figure; I don't remember everyone getting excited for DC Comics inspired figures. I figure this is a one off of sorts, but maybe this is the big announcement?

cold it be an extension of their " Video Game Masterpiece Series " and be characters from the Marvel Future Fight ( which we have seen the very similar Punisher / war machine art ) ?
was their "Video Game Masterpiece Series" ever confined to just one particular game ? or could it encompass multiple marvel titles ?

VGMS = MMS for video game figures. They just have the Spider-Man PS4 license, not others. At least not that they’ve announced.

Why are people even thinking it's from the show? The image is nothing like anything he wears in the show.

Hot Toys could've captioned the pic "Punisher suits up in War Machine armor" and people would still just assume it's about season 2 instead of remembering they've started doing concept series figures.

Hot Toys could've captioned the pic "Punisher suits up in War Machine armor" and people would still just assume it's about season 2 instead of remembering they've started doing concept series figures.

Understandable. The Punisher skull brings to mind the Punisher immediately and season 2 of the Netflix show is coming very soon. I'm sure there are not nearly as many people aware of or following the concept art figures. Also, the other figures announced/released so far are concept versions of themselves. Not crossovers, wearing someone else's armor.

Back