1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Punisher 2

Thinking this really is some sort of concept not related to the show because there’s no Netflix logo anywhere like the previous DD and punisher teasers.. either way hope they show this off soon

I hope it’s a remake of the last one they did. I like that actor as punisher! I have him in my eBay watchlist but I’ll drop it and make payments on sideshow in a split second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well IW Cap clearly looks NOTHING like the Hoff, which is why I was so upset! :rotfl

I wouldn't say NOTHING like him...:rotfl

Shaka-Zulu-The-Citadel-2001-2.jpg

I really hope this is War Machine Punisher. I loved that series. While they're at it, give me Cosmic Ghost Rider (who is also Frank Castle)

War machine punisher is the one that looks a ton like, iron man, right? I sort of like the idea of a regular vigilante who just so happens to be super skilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was hoping that this would be revealed today. Hopefully next week to see if I want this or not.

If season 2 Punisher... BUY. If, as people are saying, War Machine Punisher LOLOLOLLOLOOLOOLLO, **** NO.

Another fun thread to follow. Some of you guys are too much. And your reasoning seems way out there..:lol Fanboy goggles.

While a bit confusing as to what this could possibly be, it most likely has to be from the Netflix show. Doesn't make much sense to be a concept version. The concept versions are from concept art from the Avengers movies. The Cap and Iron Man are not comic based, but movie based. I don't think anyone drew up a concept version of War Machine with the Punisher logo on the armor for an Avengers movie. Nor of all the Netflix heroes would the Punisher have crossed over into the movies. Both of those scenarios seem like a long shot.

And if HT was expanding their license to do Comic Book versions of Marvel characters, I highly doubt they would start with the Punisher. And the Punisher in War Machine armor to boot.

Looking forward to see what this teaser actually is... :dunno But I stick to reason and agree with others that posted here that most likely it's just a new Netflix Punisher s2 version in body armor (not Iron Man armor) for the upcoming season beginning next week. We shall soon see...

Another fun thread to follow. Some of you guys are too much. And your reasoning seems way out there..:lol Fanboy goggles.

While a bit confusing as to what this could possibly be, it most likely has to be from the Netflix show. Doesn't make much sense to be a concept version. The concept versions are from concept art from the Avengers movies. The Cap and Iron Man are not comic based, but movie based. I don't think anyone drew up a concept version of War Machine with the Punisher logo on the armor for an Avengers movie. Nor of all the Netflix heroes would the Punisher have crossed over into the movies. Both of those scenarios seem like a long shot.

And if HT was expanding their license to do Comic Book versions of Marvel characters, I highly doubt they would start with the Punisher. And the Punisher in War Machine armor to boot.

Looking forward to see what this teaser actually is... :dunno But I stick to reason and agree with others that posted here that most likely it's just a new Netflix Punisher s2 version in body armor (not Iron Man armor) for the upcoming season beginning next week. We shall soon see...

Loki speaks the truth...also just logic too.

This is gonna be a Netflix Season 2 figure. Also think about the timing of this figure's announcement. And then also think about how The Punisher HT outsold the Daredevil HT. So it's a no brainer for HT to release a 2.0 of the figure.

I, for one, am totally stoked cause I missed out on Punisher 1.0 and I'm not willing to pay $400 from the secondary markets, so this is a big win for me! :yess:

My money is still on war machine punisher just looking at the lines on the teaser. Reminds me a lot more of my IM figures than any figure i have with body armor and it does not look cloth at all but more metal.

We will see maybe the show gives him a metal type body armor as nod to the comic :dunno

Loki speaks the truth...also just logic too.

This is gonna be a Netflix Season 2 figure. Also think about the timing of this figure's announcement. And then also think about how The Punisher HT outsold the Daredevil HT. So it's a no brainer for HT to release a 2.0 of the figure.

I, for one, am totally stoked cause I missed out on Punisher 1.0 and I'm not willing to pay $400 from the secondary markets, so this is a big win for me! :yess:

I can see what you guys are saying but the teaser pic, the caption that Hot Toys uses, and the pic of the mobile game almost matching to a t surely has people who are saying it’ll be part of the Concept line have valid reasons for their argument as well.

If I had to bet, I’d say Hot Toys is going to capitalize on season 2 of the Netflix show to drop this War Machine Punisher variant. Nothing more, nothing less. But nobody would love to see a live-action War Machine Punisher more than me but have you guys seen the trailer? I’ve seen Star Wars fan films with a bigger looking budget than anything I saw from the season 2 trailer:lol Can they really afford to have a live action version of Punisher War Machine and not make it look silly?

I don't know how anyone looks at this and DOESN'T see that it's a modified MK3 chest...

IMG_5594.jpg

You've seen the Wonder Woman Comic Concept version right? That basically just came out. It's not attempting to be a movie WW at all but is comic based. I don't see this as any different other than it's out of left field. They could just re-release the Punisher from Season 2, which I think they may in addition, but this doesn't seem like that at all to me.

My money is still on war machine punisher just looking at the lines on the teaser. Reminds me a lot more of my IM figures than any figure i have with body armor and it does not look cloth at all but more metal.

We will see maybe the show gives him a metal type body armor as nod to the comic :dunno

I agree; "The vigilante is going to war" is really straight forward and that really looks like the WM Mk 3 armor.

It's a War Machine Punisher. And they'll announce it to **** with everyone the day Season 2 drops next week.

Back