1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been on this site for 9 years, but mainly as a by-stander. So Hello.

The second is that the stand on the base is probably the weakest of any of the Sideshow or HT figures I have. Especially considering the weight of this figure. I had hoped to display him in a semi-flight pose, but there is no way to even have him slightly off balance. Neither take away from me being happy I PO this.

Great post to start with.
I believe it's a consensus opinion on the base and I'll probably get a custom diorama base for it.

I received my Punisher WM figure this past weekend. I bounced back an forth over the past year on whether to cancel my PO or stay with it. So glad I did. This thing is awesome. This is my first Diecast or IM/WM and I was amazed at the shear weight of this figure. The detail is great. Biggest issue is to display him with the helmet or the headsculpt. So for now, it is both.
View attachment 485725
I only have a couple of minor complaints. The first being the missed opportunity for lighting up the eyes on the chest. The eyes are transparent so they could have done something. I am looking at trying to modify some fiberoptics to see if I can get something to work. The second is that the stand on the base is probably the weakest of any of the Sideshow or HT figures I have. Especially considering the weight of this figure. I had hoped to display him in a semi-flight pose, but there is no way to even have him slightly off balance. Neither take away from me being happy I PO this.
:welcome1: to the forum! :) wait...…...

I received my Punisher WM figure this past weekend. I bounced back an forth over the past year on whether to cancel my PO or stay with it. So glad I did. This thing is awesome. This is my first Diecast or IM/WM and I was amazed at the shear weight of this figure. The detail is great. Biggest issue is to display him with the helmet or the headsculpt. So for now, it is both.
View attachment 485725
I only have a couple of minor complaints. The first being the missed opportunity for lighting up the eyes on the chest. The eyes are transparent so they could have done something. I am looking at trying to modify some fiberoptics to see if I can get something to work. The second is that the stand on the base is probably the weakest of any of the Sideshow or HT figures I have. Especially considering the weight of this figure. I had hoped to display him in a semi-flight pose, but there is no way to even have him slightly off balance. Neither take away from me being happy I PO this.

Damn bro, that is a loooooong time lurkin'.

Welcome! :duff

Yeah I know. Just looking for the right words to say. I am a little slow. Haha.
I do have to say I did take a few year hiatus. I was surprized to see that this was my first post though.
Thanks for the welcome.

100657070_10221005011770743_3410263612810330112_o.jpg

Not mine it's from Facebook but i like it.

Really loving this Punisher War Machine.

Punisher War Machine with the MAXNUT Tony Stark head sculpt.

even for people who don't like or aren't into punisher, this serves as the best re paint of any IM suit. this is something that will appeal to any collector of marvel or IM stuff because its just too damn cool. hell. i got one. this thing is simply bad ass and i think this will sell out quicker than most.

even for people who don't like or aren't into punisher, this serves as the best re paint of any IM suit. this is something that will appeal to any collector of marvel or IM stuff because its just too damn cool. hell. i got one. this thing is simply bad ass and i think this will sell out quicker than most.

I am not a huge fan of the character and have zero interest in ever playing the game. Tried to ignore this figures existence to avoid the expense but was unsuccessful...ordered. Figure is too cool looking to pass on, and just a crazy/interesting idea to have a vigilante getting ahold of a War Machine suit.

Hmm, that's interesting. Seems like a lot of people who are unfamiliar or have no interest in the character are succumbing to this figure.

I guess I should consider myself lucky. This figure has 0 effect on me. I have 0 desire to want to purchase it. Well, I guess enjoy everyone else!

Hmm, that's interesting. Seems like a lot of people who are unfamiliar or have no interest in the character are succumbing to this figure.

I guess I should consider myself lucky. This figure has 0 effect on me. I have 0 desire to want to purchase it. Well, I guess enjoy everyone else!

I don't buy any of the other gimmick armors either. No neon tech or anything like that. No HPP stuff, just on screen armors...and this one.

When you say "unfamiliar or have no interest in the character".

Are you referring to Frank Castle or Warmachine?

While I'm not really familiar with the phone game this is based on. The minute I saw the figure last summer, I had to have it. (I'm anxiously checking my shipment every few hours.)Though I'm familiar with both the Punisher and War Machine. I imagined that most people buying this would have liked either Punisher or Ironman no?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

The Punisher is my most favorite comic superhero/anti-hero, and the concept of The Punisher in a heavy artillery mech suit is just too cool!

When you say "unfamiliar or have no interest in the character".

Are you referring to Frank Castle or Warmachine?

While I'm not really familiar with the phone game this is based on. The minute I saw the figure last summer, I had to have it. (I'm anxiously checking my shipment every few hours.)Though I'm familiar with both the Punisher and War Machine. I imagined that most people buying this would have liked either Punisher or Ironman no?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Personally I only loosely know the story of Frank Castle. I mostly just know he is a revenge driven vigilante. I have never been a comic kid/guy. Just watch movies and some TV shows which is how I know of War Machine.

I do like the look of a couple of the previous HT diecast War Machines suits and I find this one to be the most visually striking/interesting to be honest.

Back