Marvel Fakes on EBay Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alleged Marvel Fakes on EBay Thread

The Freaks here could police ebay for these items and warn all of the bidders of the fakes, as well as notify ebay. Take note of the end time of the auction and immediately send a message to the winning bidder warning them that it's a fake. This way, people selling fakes would have their profits greatly reduced or quite possibly eliminated from ebay.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What do u spot binny? Undefined toes and the green glossyness, LMAO!!!

besides those, i let my guard down and bought a fake iron man off him :(

Check this thread out and look at the picshttps://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39583. Shows how damn good these counterfeiters are...as he says, and I've seen them on ebay, the new fakes are the ones that come in pieces and you have to glue together. I think I bought one, but I filed a claim got lucky and got my money back. Bad Ebayers:banghead

Check this thread out and look at the picshttps://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39583. Shows how damn good these counterfeiters are...as he says, and I've seen them on ebay, the new fakes are the ones that come in pieces and you have to glue together. I think I bought one, but I filed a claim got lucky and got my money back. Bad Ebayers:banghead

Yeah I read that one a while, I picked the dusty one as the real non-fake LOL!

how will the seller be punish? Will Marvel.com or Sideshow fine them?

yeah i saw that also on my sideshow spiderman search, didn't make sense to me. besides already got mine po from sideshow.

Wow what the heck is he doing?

I also think this is a SCAM! I've been tracking this guy, this is his 3 selling of Iron-Spidey statue... Something must be wrong...

Think he has source that China is coming out with fake casting again!!

Buyers... must BEWARE!!

Back