Marvel Fakes on EBay Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look up the kotobukia bishoujos and you will see how much fake ko are out there. , I looked up the feedback and 50% of the buyers thinks its the real items. once they mix up with the real stuff many will not be able to tell the differences. I contacted koto with the links and they said they can't do a thing about it. I hope at least some buyers of the ko will stop buying koto stuff since they believe the ko are real thinking koto makes poor quality stuff. At least then koto will lose sales to the ko and will consider doing something about these ko on ebay. Ebay won't end them since they make money on them.

look up the kotobukia bishoujos and you will see how much fake ko are out there. , I looked up the feedback and 50% of the buyers thinks its the real items. once they mix up with the real stuff many will not be able to tell the differences. I contacted koto with the links and they said they can't do a thing about it. I hope at least some buyers of the ko will stop buying koto stuff since they believe the ko are real thinking koto makes poor quality stuff. At least then koto will lose sales to the ko and will consider doing something about these ko on ebay. Ebay won't end them since they make money on them.

What's 'ko'?

Knockoff?

there are now a bunch of custom statues being "re-issued" on eBay after they're "sold out" by the commissioner. The factories have caught on, they're monitoring the selling prices on Facebook and seeing which pieces are in high demand. then they're using the molds to make more of the run than originally commissioned and they're selling them at a little below the original price. The chinese don't let any opportunity slip by...

You guys have me worried now, I?m fairly new to the hobby and collecting have about 4 1/6th Ironman armours and black panther. I just picked up a new Mark iv diecast with gantry off eBay for half the price most of the buy it Now?s are priced. It was a bidding auction and I thought I got lucky, I?ll find out Wednesday when it arrives.

You guys have me worried now, I?m fairly new to the hobby and collecting have about 4 1/6th Ironman armours and black panther. I just picked up a new Mark iv diecast with gantry off eBay for half the price most of the buy it Now?s are priced. It was a bidding auction and I thought I got lucky, I?ll find out Wednesday when it arrives.

You should be alright, they normally say if its original or copy in the description. Unless you bought from a seller with very low feedback (new).
I nearly pulled the trigger on the Iron Studios Civil War Black Panther 1/4 pretty cheap, then I read the fine print and it was a copy. Just read the descriptions throughly.

Arrived this morning and couldn’t be happier. Took me a while to get it all together but wow.

Back