1/6 Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 3 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's a big scary list in the first post :horror The ones I would be interested in getting should they be made (at the moment :lol)....

Captain America: Civil War - Captain America & Winter Soldier

Still hoping for an Agent Hill to made at some point :pray:

Doctor Strange

Thor: Ragnarok
- Thor, Loki, Heimdall, Sif

GOTG2: Drax (if the one from film 1 doesn't get made), possibly would also pick up Rocket & Groot.

Yep and that's just marvel. dC has more....then two alien movies, terminator and so on.

If Daredevil gets tied into one of the Infinity war movies, and Hot Toys make a figure of him, I'll jump for joy!! (Probably unlikely though) :pray:

Black Panther would also be BA!

If Daredevil gets tied into one of the Infinity war movies, and Hot Toys make a figure of him, I'll jump for joy!! (Probably unlikely though) :pray:

Black Panther would also be BA!

I wouldn't say it's unlikely that he'll be involved in infinity war... If anything it's very likely that him and the Defenders will join the battle at some point. I'm sure people will have many smartass responses to this, but whats the point of making marvel shows that are in the MCU if they never get to interact with the movie heros?

I wouldn't say it's unlikely that he'll be involved in infinity war... If anything it's very likely that him and the Defenders will join the battle at some point. I'm sure people will have many smartass responses to this, but whats the point of making marvel shows that are in the MCU if they never get to interact with the movie heros?

I hope so. And I hope his outfit gets a little tweaked adding the DD on his chest, still I would be perfectly fine with the one in the tv show. Cannot wait for the Luke Cage and Iron Fist shows. Jessica Jones, not so much.

I've actually been excited for Jessica Jones the most. her backstory is amazing. And after Daredevil, I now know they aren't going to hold back on how ****ed up her story is.

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't judge yet. I just don't know much about her character. Then I guess I'll have to watch the show to find out!

As a usually do, I will try to get one version of each unique character that Hot Toys produces from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I usually don't buy army builders though. Too slippery of a slope :lol. I am eyeing a couple Ultron sentries though. We'll see.

I really want/need a Daredevil but I'm waiting to see what the season two suit looks like before I look into that.

If the rumors are true
Spoiler Spoiler:

I know Ant-Man is Phase Two but in addition to Lang, I really hope they make YellowJacket, because that is one of the coolest looking MCU character designs yet.

Definitely in for all four of the main new Phase Three heroes: Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther and Spider-Man. Especially Spider-Man. I've been itching for a Hot Toys Spidey for a while now but didn't want to buy a non-MCU version.

I also would rather have Scarlet Witch in
Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally, I'm okay with owning the current Hot Toys Thanos. For some reason, I feel like I don't need the inevitable version that comes with the Gauntlet.

Sorry for the ramblings. This post kind of got away from me. :lol

By the time all of these movies have come and gone, I hope to have one version each of the following figures (maybe more if the character impresses me in the films)

- Iron Man
- Captain America
- Thor
- Vision
- Scarlet Witch
- Spider-Man

And Possibly
- Thanos
- Starlord
- Winter Soldier
- Black Panther
- Captain Marvel
- Blackbolt

What I think I will buy if they are made:

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
- Black Panther
- Spider-Man

DOCTOR STRANGE
- Doctor Strange

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2
- Drax
- Adam Warlock

SPIDER-MAN
- Spider-Man
- all villains

THOR: RAGNAROK
- Loki
- SIF
- Beta Ray Bill

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR: I & II
- Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

CAPTAIN MARVEL
- Captain Marvel

INHUMANS
- Black Bolt
- Medusa
- Lockjaw
- Karnak

NETFLIX: DEFENDERS
- Daredevil
- Luke Cage
- Iron Fist

To make money. To expand into new markets. That would be the point.

It's an option to have DD in infinity war...but it won't be anything more then a cameo if it happens. Right now the largest complaint with both avengers 1 and especially 2 (and half the spiderman movies and xmen and a few others) is the over stuffing of characters. If all the new film projects pan out, the core avengers alone will double or triple in size by the time avengers 3a starts. Plus spiderman. At the least. That is a boat load of characters to cram into a couple hours.

So yes it's possable they use some of the TV characters. But I would not call it likely. In the least. Daredevil is a cool character. But not a top line popular character. And if BvS does well that will add more dis-incentive. It's new title character is the actor originally from DD, a film marvel considers a flop. And yes, it really shouldn't have much correlation so don't yell at me...I am just telling you from my experience that it will have an effect. That the character wasn't strong enough to carry alone. In the eye of mainstream audiences. Becuase even when a film is considered poorly written if it has a named actor and a popular character it should do ok. Otherwise you don't invest substantial time and resource into it. (Ie batman and robin or batman forever. Considered by most to be poorly written. Bad films. But despite that, they sold more tickets..not box office total money but total tickets used to see the movie...then all but one spiderman, then every Star Trek and bond movie, then every xmen(though DOFP I have not seen the numbers from so every other) then mos and thousands of other movies. They are both top 40 in tickets used all time. Xmen films best is (except DOFP which I don't know off hand) 105, Star Trek is 115ish. ) anyway....my point is, if I can remember....yes it's possable...no it's not likely. Hope I'm wrong. I love DD

I'm mostly interested in Dr. Bong, Leap Frog, and Stilt Man from "Phase 3"

Maybe I'll get Paste Pot Pete and Forbush Man, but I'm not 100% settled on that yet.

What I think I will buy if they are made:

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
- Black Panther
- Spider-Man

DOCTOR STRANGE
- Doctor Strange

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2
- Drax
- Adam Warlock

SPIDER-MAN
- Spider-Man
- all villains

THOR: RAGNAROK
- Loki
- SIF
- Beta Ray Bill

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR: I & II
- Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

CAPTAIN MARVEL
- Captain Marvel

INHUMANS
- Black Bolt
- Medusa
- Lockjaw
- Karnak

NETFLIX: DEFENDERS
- Daredevil
- Luke Cage
- Iron Fist

Nice List, I hope Adam Warlock and Angela are in Guardians 2 :pray:

I'd also like to see Enchantress in Thor 3 as well.

Not sure they'll make Stilt Man actually :dunno
I want Stilt Man, Stilt Man Mark 2, Stilt Machine, Diecast Stilt Man, Stealth Stilt Man, Stilt Man/Puck 2-pack, and Neon/Glow in the Dark Stilt Man with voice box and spring loaded stilt launcher accessory. If Hot Toys doesn't give us this then they're dumber than they look.

I want Stilt Man, Stilt Man Mark 2, Stilt Machine, Diecast Stilt Man, Stealth Stilt Man, Stilt Man/Puck 2-pack, and Neon/Glow in the Dark Stilt Man with voice box and spring loaded stilt launcher accessory. If Hot Toys doesn't give us this then they're dumber than they look.
:lol:lol:lol

Back