Marvel and Netflix Team on Four Series Leading Up to The Defenders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope LC2 is already filming and Misty
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup! I like it, it looks realistic too. I'm sure if it was in the actual MCU movies, it'd look more comic book-ish, but for the "more-grounded" Netflix series...it certainly looks feasible.

sdkfje.jpg

I finished this up last night and was extremely disappointed. This was what all those individual series were building up to? To be honest I'm still not quite sure what the Hand were even really after other than the "substance". Villains were weak and non entities, dialogue between the 'Defenders" felt forced and cheesy as hell, a perfect example is when JJ randomly sums up DDs origins when talking to the architects daughter for no real reason, or when DD says how he's glad they found each other before the final battle (if it can be called that) or pretty much anything IF says. This series was a long time coming with very little payoff, for me anyways, I'm glad that some of you were able to enjoy this though.

Just finished it. I enjoyed it but pale comparison to Jessica Jones or Daredevil Season 2.

Back