Mars Toys Cara Dune 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mars are quick to tease, but slow to produce.

It's because they're further from the Sun than us. A Martian year is 687 Earth days. :impatient:

IMG_5309.gif

Mars are quick to tease, but slow to produce.

It's because they're further from the Sun than us. A Martian year is 687 Earth days. :impatient:
That they motto and they release a statement about not questioning or bother them about expected to released or tease figures.

I have the "poop" post saved for posterity...

View attachment 673446

They still love us regardless.

When we have nice Mars product on our shelves we love Mars too. :inlove

:lol
I like/respects that they producing figures that no other are picking up but they need to atleast try to be better at customer support.
Was left unread for months when i try to contact them.

I have the "poop" post saved for posterity...

View attachment 673446

They still love us regardless.

When we have nice Mars product on our shelves we love Mars too. :inlove

:lol

"LOVE YOU GUYS. AND F YOU." Bold of them.

These guys know the most about encouraging and mirroring their customer base. Bigly.

Just in general, never thank me for my patience, 'cause I'm not patient.

[That's like when I'm about to leave for work and my husband says "Just think how fast this 12 hours will go by, never a dull moment!" its so insulting and has the opposite of the intended effect. Its kind of like being in the military and you got 11.5 hours of guard duty and then that last thirty minutes is hell on earth because insurgents are trying to storm home base.]

Back