Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have POs for:

Nicholson Mob Boss
Carrey Riddler
Romero Joker (2nd issue)

Really disappointed is all that gets the ax.

Also, the other 9 figures I've been dreaming about from Batman '66, '92, '95 and even '97.

Pretty '89 Bruce, Black Manta and Gus's delays likely messed everything up in terms of schedule. Let them cook. Good things come to those who wait.

no-one-really-gone-star-wars-the-last-jedi.gif

Clearly, someone got to them.

AltruisticJauntyBadger-max-1mb.gif

I'm sure with all Mars' recent bragging, HT went after them and likely notified WB lawyers as well. Plenty of pictures to show.

Now, if anything does come, it will be very under the radar and under Neptune, Venus, Mercury toys, etc... and probably not for a long time. Maybe not even this summer.

Maybe.

Mob Joker will tell us.

And that 2nd run of Romero (which now I'm really scared they may just throw something together that's inferior to the 1st run).

No one will come after them for delivering crap.

I'd rather they delay for the best results. Waiting sucks but oh well. Better than a rush job.

Didn't folks say the Saturn Toys 66 Batman & Robin were canned...and then they suddenly popped up?
Maybe we're just panic firing due to lack of info?
Exactly.

The Two Face tease was on their old FB page that got closed down. Current page still shows Final battle riddler headsculpt, Returns Catwoman and Penguin renders, and a lot of Wonka pictures.

Don't think anything has changed at this point, just a lot of work for them to get out what has been announced and up for order already.

Plus OneSixthKit would have started refunding people/warning folks too.

Does anyone think the whole jazzinc situation have anything to do with it? I mean he did mention he plans on tackling those characters but won’t touch joker since Mars did. And since he has the license maybe they decided it’s best to stop them from making any other joker quality character and steal business from them as joker is already off the table unless they can somehow top Mars

Plus OneSixthKit would have started refunding people/warning folks too.

Kit won't start refunding until Mars officially states it won't be making such-and-such. And Mars will never announce that.

At some point, long time from now, it will be clear what's happened, and at that point when enough people start complaining and begging, then Kit will likely roll over the NRDs to some other figure.

Back