Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suspense.gif

Maybe.

Mob Joker will tell us.

And that 2nd run of Romero (which now I'm really scared they may just throw something together that's inferior to the 1st run).

No one will come after them for delivering crap.
Don't jinx it!

But the "Mars situation" is definitely a bit concerning right now...

Hanging Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF by xponentialdesign

I posted a comment on the Mars Toys Facebook page earlier, asking for any information on this 95 Two-Face figure.

The post was promptly removed by an admin. I checked the reason why, and it was an automatic statement saying “all new character suggestion posts should go in specified folder”.

Well, this wasn’t a character suggestion. It was following up on an existing character tease, so that was a little annoying.

I just posted a comment with a photo of their tease in the suggestions thread. Let’s see if that gets removed too.

Reasonable, to be honest.
I'm guessing we'll see Dent once Bruce '89 is released.

Hopefully so. It seemed like they were ready to fully reveal two-Face a couple of months back, but then he just vanished.

I have to imagine Mars got annoyed with people spamming what figures they wanted mars to do after Romeroker( :ROFLMAO:) released

No, someone got irritated with Mars' blatant and boastful Batman high-jinks and literally sic'd the WB lawyers on them.

It won't stop Mars... but it does hamper their communications and teases and updates... and they likely will drag their feet a bit for things to cool down.

Folks said the same thing about the Saturn/Mars Toys '66 Batman & Robin. Less than a couple weeks later, they were out.
The only C&D I know of occurred to that Amber Heard one.
Reality is likely that the Bruce '89, Black Manta and Gus delays knocked Two-Face off schedule.

Folks said the same thing about the Saturn/Mars Toys '66 Batman & Robin. Less than a couple weeks later, they were out.
Reality is likely that the Bruce '89, Black Manta and Gus delays knocked Two-Face off schedule.
I’d say they are delayed because sales are worse while the iron on 66 is hot. Priority goes to what makes you money.

Good point. That is why I was wondering if there was confirmation of it happening as these Mars threads seem to run on a lot of fear and dramatic proclamations.

Where is he? It was about to go to pre order in March but the molds got possessed when the factory they were at went into receivership.

Considering there isn’t even a proto, there were definitely no molds.
Mars just spread themselves too thin.
My theory is- They announced a tidal wave of figures and then the reality of production times set. They realised they’ve blown 2+ years of announcements in a few weeks and need to actually slow down, prioritise and focus on getting more figures out instead of perpetually showing teases of new figures.
Maybe DC/WB is breathing down their neck as well so they’ll do things a little less brazenly from now on but, I expect Two-Face will see PO around the time Riddler releases, which may in turn spark up further interest for a Riddler batch 2 run and hype up the other Schumacher rogues.

Back