Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mars Toys’ facebook group. Someone there asked if there were any updates on their Two-Face figure, and they posted that clip in the comments. 👍
Awesome.
I guess Dent's at the same stage 66 Penguin was at for a while.
Unpainted head on a clothed body.

Fantastic!

Nice to see this hasn't been totally neglected. When MARS initially teased him, they definitely worded it to sound like we'd see the full reveal right after The Riddler pre-order. As it is, it doesn't look like the figure would've been anywhere near ready to PO.

But nice to finally see an update. The head sculpt looks great. Can definitely see TLJ there. The suit looks great too, although there does seem to be a few 'bald patches' of tiger stripes on the side and back of the suit jacket. Not sure if that's movie accurate 🤔

Mars Toys

Admin
· 1 m ·

m1.jpg
m2.jpg

This is the one I'm most excited for. I hope we're still getting the alternate smiling head-sculpt (seen at the beginning of this thread). Accessories guesses? I'd say his chrome-plated Benelli MP95 pistol, his coin, obviously, (a flipping-effect one would be fantastic. Mezco and DC Direct on their Brian Bolland Secret Files figure are the only ones to do this with Two-Face figures, which I truly don't get). Twin black & silver revolvers. Rocket launcher. Halloween Trick-or-Treat Devil Mask (to match Riddler's) pre-order bonus? Oversized diamond.

I hope the turnaround on this one is more Alfred '89 speed and not the usual Mars speed (still waiting on Forever Riddler...)

Not getting excited until it's up for pre-order. 66 Penguin was at this stage over a year ago and still no pre-order had materialised.

Not getting excited until it's up for pre-order. 66 Penguin was at this stage over a year ago and still no pre-order had materialised.
Went back and looked at that one because I was curious about the timeline of things. It first got teased, unpainted, in October of 2022. They showed painted head-sculpts in November two months after that which were met with excitement. Then, in October of 2023, Mars posted "soon," with yet another unpainted Penguin proto-type. Then in early December, a full reveal, which seemed like a glam shot... That was the one that was criticized VERY heavily for its likeness (including by myself), to which Mars, that same day, responded: "Okay, I understand." Since then, we have had no updates on that one as far as I know.

Forever Two-Face first got teased in Feb. 2023, with two different head-sculpts, but no body. Then that May, Mars said the pre-order would be up before the end of the month. Obviously, that didn't happen. Skip forward to December '23 and we get a proto-type body with an unpainted head-sculpt, and yesterday's fully painted reveal. So far, the feedback seems good. Penguin got bashed and sent back to the drawing board. I'm hoping this won't, and will move forward swiftly.

He’s probably coming with multiple heads. If he has that one that’s in the first post on page 1, this is an instant buy for me.

Back