MANDALORIAN WARRIOR 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All

A few years back I did a 3-3/4" Mando Warrrior and thought it would be great to do one in 12" scale, I have to thank a good friend over at mousedroid as he was selling this figure.

I decided not to go with the vibro blade but gave him to blasters instead, Once I got the look I wanted for the figure he was painted and weathered using Vallejo, Games Workshop paints and pastels.

RECIPE

figure - The is the Jango deluxe from Hasbro, I kept the helmet, backpack, gaunlets, chest and code armour and the uniform from the kit and used boots from are from an Andromeda figure.

The cloth pieces are left over pieces I had lying around and I replaced the left holster with a WW2 ammo bag.

The shoulder armour is from a Clone trooper from Hasbro and the Mando Skull was drawn onto the shoulder and chest armour then painted, the helmet has had pieces added to it from the bits box.

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

ww5.jpg

ww6.jpg

Ron

Figure looks great.. I like your color choice, boots. I like how you did the mando skull looks like vintage.. Did you dye the suit and how?

Last edited:
looks pretty cool, but his clone knee-pads are upside down! :lol

another good custom Hemble, keep em coming!

I love the Hasbro Ultimate Jango Fett figure, he's one of the best they made, but under appreciated. Its nice to see him used to make a nice custom.

CHUFFIN ECK... Ron I don't know how.... but your work just gets better and better!!!!!!!!!!

Totally amazing.

The paintjob is stunning as is the weathering. I love the way all the parts really look like they belong to the figure. And the insignia mando skull!!!! Awesome...

mark

I love the Hasbro Ultimate Jango Fett figure, he's one of the best they made, but under appreciated. Its nice to see him used to make a nice custom.

Ya, I know, he was just about my favorite figure of any genre (Star Wars or otherwise) until I started getting more Hot Toys figures and some SS stuff...

still one of my favorites :D

Great job Hemble!
As Dorg mentioned...the weathering is fantastic.The paint apps on your projects are awesome.

Oh, this is swwwweeeeet!! Great custom Mando! I really, really like what you've done with this figure.

You took a figure that was already great and made it better. Great job! What body did you use? I swapped out the Hasbro body for a Dragon body in a similar custom 6 years ago and it worked out pretty good. For the connection of the hands I used a dremmel to remove the wrists from the Hasbro figure and attached them to the Dragon figure. How did you manage it?

Last edited:
HI All

As always guys thanks heaps for all the feedback it's always very much appreciated.

the dude person - yeah I know there up side down but I do come from the land downunder :lol.

piccolodaimaoh - I used an old SS body a rebel soldier body. For the hands I just boiled and popped the inner connections and then inserted them on the body.

drod26 - For the jumpsuit I first sprayed it using matt black let dry then lightly sanded it. I then sprayed it light grey and again let dry and lightly sanded it.

Ron

HI All

As always guys thanks heaps for all the feedback it's always very much appreciated.

drod26 - For the jumpsuit I first sprayed it using matt black let dry then lightly sanded it. I then sprayed it light grey and again let dry and lightly sanded it.

Ron

Thanks for the info Ron. Im going to try this on weathering a bespin Luke outfit..

Back