Man of Steel Sequel - TBD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that you think opinions are impervious to rebuttals (especially when based on ignorance) makes me think you frequent safe spaces in liberal universities.

Last edited:
Ironically, I never disliked the Donner films. But after 4 years of hearing this nonsense about how MOS Supes is dark and depressing I'm beginning to detest the Donner films.

The only good things about the Donner film are these.

1. Superman theme

2. Chris Reeve's Superman (not Clark)

3. Sups costume

4. Brando

5. Gene Hackman chewing the scenery

6. Death of Pa Kent

Everything else is cheesy or outdated.

Still, it's on my mount rushmore of superhero films because it's influential.

Over 30 is young.

It's totally young.

Very very very young with many years to come.

;_ ;

Also, some over 30 people totally look 25.
:1-1:

I haven't seen you but you look 22 vro.

Ironically, I never disliked the Donner films. But after 4 years of hearing this nonsense about how MOS Supes is dark and depressing I'm beginning to detest the Donner films.
It's not depressing, by a long shot, that's a meme.

But it is pessimistic, that's undeniable, and BvS is even more, at the end Superman's essence of doing the right thing always comes across which is what matters, but not without its share of cynicism.

I couldn't rewatch the Donner films if it wasn't for Reeve's performances, I hated the mindless praise they got when MoS came out, but it was easily refuted.

Don't take it personal, you often say real sharp things but I think you're coming from the wrong place here, not in liking MoS/BvS but in what I perceived is the notion you have of Superman, and I'm sorry but I draw a very sharp line when it comes to Superman because he's one of the most misrepresented and misunderstood characters out there, and this is coming from a guy who appreciates Hopeman.

1. Superman theme

3. Sups costume

4. Brando

6. Death of Pa Kent

1. It's a nice fanfare but far to simplistic for Superman.
2.Yeah, but I love Clark too.
3. **** yeah.
4. Eh, bagels.
5. Yeah.
6. ;_;

And yup.

If Vaughn signs on he'll be taking on the gargantuan challenge of appeasing both camps.

****, Reeves has it easy. He just needs to make a good Batman movie.

:1-1:

I haven't seen you but you look 22 vro.

9FLL0zK.gif

1. It's a nice fanfare but far to simplistic for Superman.

tgRjom3.gif

Something between Zimmer's MoS OST, Williams Donner theme, with a pinch of the Interstellar OST would be best.

Man if they ever reboot I want him to stay as Supes of DCEU Earth 2. Also, Green Lantern.

MjqBazZ.png

well enough with the arguing its clear the character is near and dear to all our hearts what I am interested in is the next story what will they adapt

Brainiac without a doubt, bottle city of Kandor, probably Supergirl but that would need a retcon.

Wilkinson's designs have gone sour lately, but I think he can regain some flair with Brainiac.

1. Superman theme

3. Sups costume

4. Brando

6. Death of Pa Kent

Still, it's on my mount rushmore of superhero films because it's influential.

Insert Tropic Thunder gif here

Braniac possibly but I suspect it will be more in line with the animated version I always loved how he was dipected and that he was partly responsible for krypton destruction by misleading the council.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Braniac possibly but I suspect it will be more in line with the animated version I always loved how he was dipected and that he was partly responsible for krypton destruction by misleading the council.

Yeah, Brainac would be my choice as well.

It would make sense as this is a good way to show of the DC equivalent of Ultron however they wound need to make him different in some way.

I hoping Luther has a part in this

Back