Major League Baseball General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for raising my blood pressure right before bed Craig.:mad:

Not liking the matchup with Houston. I think they take it in 6.

I see either a ...

Dodgers vs Boston

Dodgers vs Astros rematch

WS

I see Dodgers representing the NL either way

I don’t see Brewers beating Dodgers..Their strength is their bullpen but the Dodgers will exhaust that bullpen of Brewers fast . The lack of good starters is going to bite the Brewers

Maybe I’ll refrain from predictions with this team. Price finally gets a playoff win. What a time to be alive.

Boston is strong this year

Pats

Celtics won

Sox in the WS

I wouldn’t mind a Dodgers vs Red Sox WS ..here’s hoping :pray:

The media will go wild if it can’t be the Yankees vs Dodgers

Brewers vs Red Sox :thud:

Boston is strong this year

Pats

Celtics won

Sox in the WS

I wouldn’t mind a Dodgers vs Red Sox WS ..here’s hoping :pray:

The media will go wild if it can’t be the Yankees vs Dodgers

Brewers vs Red Sox :thud:

What did the Celtics win again? the eastern conference finals this past year? :lol

It would be nice to see the Red Sox lose, but I'm a realistic guy. Whoever makes it from the NL is gonna get swept.

The NL is weak AF this year

Yeah as much as I would like to see a Boston/ L.A. WS , the lack of hitting for the Dodgers is so annoying :gah:

Somebody needs to tell Roberts to get hitters , this was why Dodgers lost WS last year..not enough hitting :lecture

I think Brewers can put a bit better challenge against Boston..But seriously, nothing exciting about Milwaukee either. And I don’t like they have no good starting pitchers

When we think of Wisconsin...we all know it’s got to be the Packers :lecture

Yeah as much as I would like to see a Boston/ L.A. WS , the lack of hitting for the Dodgers is so annoying :gah:

Somebody needs to tell Roberts to get hitters , this was why Dodgers lost WS last year..not enough hitting :lecture

I think Brewers can put a bit better challenge against Boston..But seriously, nothing exciting about Milwaukee either. And I don’t like they have no good starting pitchers

When we think of Wisconsin...we all know it’s got to be the Packers :lecture

They have hitters, they just aren’t hitting.

Congrats Dodgers!

Amazing run Milwaukee, but you can’t go to the WS if you keep using your bullpen constantly so early ..you need Starters to last longer :lecture

L.A. is ballin in sports this year

Dodgers in WS

Rams on top

Lakers got Lebron

SoCal is on fire! :clap

I know this will never ever happen..in all fairness, I think it shouldn’t really be named “ World Series “

Really there’s nothing really involving the World ..no other countries are represented

Wonder why they ever came up with that name ..I understand the two leagues , and how they are named but...

I think they should’ve renamed it years ago to it’s popular nickname “ The Fall Classic “ or something else

I was watching YouTube the other day and some British commentators mentioned “ I guess it’s the really the American WS of baseball “

Back