Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be 100 times better with a PVC cape - this one which looks cheap IMO.

I get that but from the other side of it. This is with me owning the last Dr.Doom BF with the same type of cape. It actually looks great and the fact that I can change it giving it a bit of a new look.

Ain't that the truth. Man, these prices are now right up there with XM.

It's how things role yo. Inflation is a fickle *****. Now if only inflation actually affected most of our salaries. After this and the new Wolverine i'm gonna have to slow down. My first year was brutal and of my own doing. Duties kill me too. Thanos was 300$ CAD.

I'm going to be one of 'those' guys.

I don't care the cloth cape - I wish it were sculpted. I like the reg head A LOT, but the Ex head looks weird from afar....but then, looks good on the close ups. Maybe it's the angle, the hair, etc. Not sure. I also didn't recall that

BUT, I will say, I like it A LOT more than I thought I would. I'm happy for the Mags fans that PO. :rock

Ouch that price tho! Wolverine is $570, same collection theme, but this is $750??? I saw these two statues at sdcc, and I can’t see the justification of this big of a price difference. I get that they have modified it since sdcc, but at almost $200 more than it’s companion piece I might as well start looking at customs.

Ouch that price tho! Wolverine is $570, same collection theme, but this is $750??? I saw these two statues at sdcc, and I can’t see the justification of this big of a price difference. I get that they have modified it since sdcc, but at almost $200 more than it’s companion piece I might as well start looking at customs.

Which is probably why I'll end up sticking with Wolverine only. :lol

Yeah, I forgot Wolverine was that 'cheap' compared to Mags. That's a little ridiculous of a price increase IMO, for what you get. Hard to justify. Make it $100 less and I think they could get away with it more.

Goodness...after shipping and all this will cost people 800$? What a complete rip off for a very underwhelming looking statue.

Maybe they transposed the numbers and it is supposed to be $570?? Just kidding.

You beat me to it. I wouldn't say 'cheap', but I think sculpted would have looked much better. :lecture

Yes, I was being dramatic but SSC, if you are going to start charging outrageous prices, you better have the finest materials and this cloth doesn't cut it for me. If you want to see a good example of a dramatic cape that isn't cloth, check out the 1/4 scale New 52 Superman. THAT is how this should have been done.

Yes, I was being dramatic but SSC, if you are going to start charging outrageous prices, you better have the finest materials and this cloth doesn't cut it for me. If you want to see a good example of a dramatic cape that isn't cloth, check out the 1/4 scale New 52 Superman. THAT is how this should have been done.

Nah, I got what you're saying. (You're sayin' what I'm thinking, TBH. :lol)

Agreed 100% on the New 52 Supes piece. (I'm assuming you're talking the P1 piece.)

Since the EX head is so nice

I’m using $300 in rewards and another $350 I received for selling the Daredevil PF on this. Doesn’t look like I’ll purchase the new Daredevil or Malavastreos

Bring on Lion O and Mumm Ra

Since the EX head is so nice

I’m using $300 in rewards and another $350 I received for selling the Daredevil PF on this. Doesn’t look like I’ll purchase the new Daredevil or Malavastreos

Bring on Lion O and Mumm Ra

No new DD???? Even if it's a home run?

Judging from the stylized direction Sideshow is taking it will probably resemble the Netflix series Daredevil

I’m a purist.... granted I’m getting this Magneto so it’s a bit hypocritical

I’m kinda glad I canceled my CoTD preorder piece... Xmen get priority

Back