Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone watch the Rogue cut of Days of Future Past?

In one of the deleted scenes Magneto re-wires all the connecting tissue of the sentinels in a symbiotic like spasm coming out of the sentinels engulfing the body with wires

Wasn't that scene in the regular cut when he was on the train taking control over them? Do you have a clip of it by chance, haven't seen it in a while

Wasn't that scene in the regular cut when he was on the train taking control over them? Do you have a clip of it by chance, haven't seen it in a while

Yup. It was on the theatrical cut. The Rogue cut has Magneto and Iceman rescuing Rogue from the X-Mansion among other scenes.

I don’t even like talking about Rogue. She was such a wasted opportunity in the
x-men films. A scared little girl who never had any character growth

Agreed.

I always thought it was partly because there was no Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) to get her strength, invulnerability and flight powers from.

Uh oh. This piece is growing one me lol. I guess it all depends how it looks on ss live and P R I C E lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got that right. If she is going to be in the Gambit movie, they better go all out on her.

After receiving a phoenix premium format recently, I'm not confident they can deliver that base to my front door without it breaking into many pieces. I'll be inspecting immediately for breaks on this one. I'm interested to see the alternate headsculpt too. 2 more days til the full reveal.

I wished they made the epic Jim lee version of mags from the x-men comic from the 90s. The version and pose that koto made with the unmasked coh. That would be the dream magneto in 1:4. This one is still too thin and pose is too realistic and not hyper comic bulky. Im sure SS will make more Mags in time since they've made like 10-20 batman and superman.

I wished they made the epic Jim lee version of mags from the x-men comic from the 90s. The version and pose that koto made with the unmasked coh. That would be the dream magneto in 1:4. This one is still too thin and pose is too realistic and not hyper comic bulky. Im sure SS will make more Mags in time since they've made like 10-20 batman and superman.

And they'll make another 10-20 Batman and Supermans before they make another Mags.

I guess they moved on from IM eh hahaha

Never count IM out! :lol

And they'll make another 10-20 Batman and Supermans before they make another Mags.

But the demand for Mags compared to those two are night and day in my opinion. Supes and Bats will always considerably outsell characters like Magneto. I'm not saying Magneto isn't popular though.

I've been looking at this piece since day one and I feel like most at first that it was missing something or that things were a bit off. I personally dont need it to be 1:1 to what the comics are but if it can overall achieve the feeling of the character i'm more than likely going to be sold on it. With the recent changes I think it's more in line of what I would envision Mags as a statue from a comic perspective. Not knowing what's out there or that there may be a better version really has no bearing for me as it's out of my control and I cannot own what I cannot have. The changes are slight but significant enough from making it a pass to a buy for me. Curious if there is a EX version as I didn't see any mention or display of what that might be?

Fine... I'll post them... :lol bare with me

I wonder, why doesn't Sideshow like to have more switch-out parts like Prime 1?

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-01.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-02.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-03.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-04.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-05.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-06.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-07.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-08.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-09.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-11.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-12.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-13.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-14.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-15.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-16.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-17.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-18.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-19.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-20.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-21.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-10.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-22.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-23.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-24.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-25.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-27.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-28.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-29.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-30.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-31.jpg

Exclusive:

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-3005351-01.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-3005351-02.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-3005351-05.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-3005351-03.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-3005351-04.jpg

marvel-magneto-maquette-sideshow-300535-26.jpg

The musculature looks so much better than the initial reveal IMO.

Be able to see this statue from different angles finally, I think I'm liking it again. :yess: I hate how he looks straight on in that first tease photo they gave us, but he's looking good otherwise.

HATE: :monkey4 (EDIT: I don't really hate it that much I guess, just the angle I least like, to put it more accurately... :lol)
I actually think it looks better straight on with the EX head.... weird.

LOVE: :love

Straight on actually looks better with the EX head.... maybe I'm just weird :lol
High display for low angle viewing seems like it's gonna look great on this :yess::panic::panic::panic:

Looks like he's manipulating/bending that one spike with his lower right hand to use as a spear or stabbing attack

Be able to see this statue from different angles finally, I think I'm liking it again. :yess: I hate how he looks straight on in that first tease photo they gave us, but he's looking good otherwise.

HATE: :monkey4 (EDIT: I don't really hate it that much I guess, just the angle I least like, to put it more accurately... :lol)
I actually think it looks better straight on with the EX head.... weird.

LOVE: :love

Straight on actually looks better with the EX head.... maybe I'm just weird :lol
High display for low angle viewing seems like it's gonna look great on this :yess::panic::panic::panic:

The forward one looks like he's at a stand still and is focused on the task at hand. With the side angle it looks like there is movement like he's in the process of gliding forward so it feels like more is going on. But that's the beauty with statues you can look at it from many angles and there are many stories to be told.

Really digging the EX head as well.

Back