Maglor's Art Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maglor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been considering starting an art thread for a while now. My collection thread (Maglor's Menagerie) has kind of doubled as an art thread, but I've decided the time has come to make a dedicated thread here.

I will still use the 'Menagerie' as my main update thread. New arrivals will be posted there as well as the larger sets of pictures that I take. I know some have found these long sets to be cumbersome, but I have always had trouble picking favorites. To indecisive. However, I expect that to be much easier here knowing that the larger sets exist somewhere. So, to make a long story short, this thread will serve as a "best of the Menagerie" thread.

For those that just want to see a few pics of each figure, subscribe here. :)

I'm slowly going through all the old pages of my collection thread to find the few that are (hopefully) good enough to post here.

Bats2.jpg

P1060128-1.jpg

P1090268.jpg

P1100508.jpg

P1060923.jpg

P1100980edit.jpg

ActionFigures051.jpg

Last edited:
We now have but one choice.
We must face the long dark of Moria.
Be on your guard.
There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of the world.

P1110663.jpg

P1110662.jpg

P1110664.jpg

P1110665.jpg

P1110667.jpg

Last edited:
I've never seen that assembled. Very cool. :cool:

You have Kaiyodo Evas? I have them too, but they've been upstaged by my Soul of Chogokin ones. You need some with unbroken joints?

I've never seen that assembled. Very cool. :cool:

You have Kaiyodo Evas? I have them too, but they've been upstaged by my Soul of Chogokin ones. You need some with unbroken joints?

To be honest, I'm not sure if the Eva's are the same brand (though I think they are).

I've been meaning to shoot my Evangelion 01 for a while now (the only unbroken one). Keep an eye on my collection thread, I'll try and do that next. :)

I don't have room to display them, so prolly don't need any more. :)

Back