Magee's Alien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered the 8th Passenger Alien from MageeFX

I'm onboard for the Alien 8th passenger from MageeFX. To anyone that owns this movie masterpiece can you please tell me how it holds up compared to resin and fiberglass props? I already own the HCG Alien 1:1 lifesize and this will be my second full life size alien prop. Will post pictures once completed and everything is setup in my collector's room. Hope to get some insight from you all....thanks!

Re: Just ordered the 8th Passenger Alien from MageeFX

Hi mate, I had a thread on this a while back you can read about it here - https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85115&highlight=magee

I never ended up getting one cos of the shipping price, but it looks like a sweet piece.

Welcome to the board :)

Yes, I am only 271 miles from MageeFX studios and I've already payed the deposit. I've even had Magee upgrade my Alien's teeth to chrome for the win! I must say if i was not close like i am I would have only been dreaming but come the end of September my Alien will be completed and ready for pick-up.

Yes, I am lucky to be in Las Vegas, NV I will be the one picking it up with an 8 ft utility van.

The bust is pretty sweet, but if you ordered the full-statue my hat's off to ya :clap
a8.jpg

You should ask FELMAR i believe he owns this beast of a collectible.

Yes, I ordered the full life size prop from MageeFX. My new focus is on large scale props mates....

a10.jpg
a11.jpg

Patrick's Alien is awesome, I just dont like the delicate latex, wish it was made out of resin

Yes it's the full lifesize prop I ordered from MegeeFX. It will be ready for pickup early Oct. I've moved on to mid size/large scale props now.

Last edited:
I dont think anybody makes a lifesize resin Alien but I could be wrong, anyone have any info

Wish Sideshow would have produced their version of a life sized Alien Warrior. I would love to own a full scale 1:1 statue from Aliens. I do have the Sideshow 1:1 Alien Warrior bust here also which is close to my heart! :exactly:

A fiberglass/resin sideshow alien warrior bust from Aliens should be on Sideshow's to do list. Why do many revisions of the lifesize Terminator Endoskeleton I will never know from v1.0, v1.01 to v.2.0 LOL! Love them all but it's time for them to step it up a notch!:impatient:

Back