Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered both the batman and superman Hush as they seem amazing. Question for you guys since I never read the hush comic: what other DC characters are in that comic that mafex could make into action figures?

I ordered both the batman and superman Hush as they seem amazing. Question for you guys since I never read the hush comic: what other DC characters are in that comic that mafex could make into action figures?

ALOT [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] almost the whole rogues gallery.

I?m hoping we get TDK superman. I love this massive build and hm giant quiff in his hair

Mafex TDKR Batman!
IMG_20191223_123906.jpg
IMG_20191223_123908.jpg
IMG_20191223_123904.jpgIMG_20191223_123902.jpg

Looks great, but I prefer the blue/gray suit with the yellow symbol, a battle damaged swap part and the rifle.

Batman - The Dark Knight Returns-050.jpg

Bring on Superman and Armored Batman. Carrie Robin and Joker. Maybe even Oliver Queen and the Mutant Leader.

And after I just dropped the money on that gorgeous DC Direct statue too......now a smaller poseable version!!

I'll buy it of course, no questions asked, but I sure would like a regular "oval" version too....

Yeah that DKR Batman is amazing, they're killing it with comic figures. Just wish they didn't have such long lead times on release. Wolverine is a month overdue and I'm suspecting he won't be out in December either.

Thanks! yeah, I went to Medicom's page and found that I can just order through them (or their alt store CJ Mart) and, as you said, cheaper.

screenshot.jpg

it's like Sideshow was using the smallest hand they could find to make this look larger than what it is. They also need to update their product description, someone on their end is dropping the ball!

Thanks! yeah, I went to Medicom's page and found that I can just order through them (or their alt store CJ Mart) and, as you said, cheaper.

View attachment 475424

it's like Sideshow was using the smallest hand they could find to make this look larger than what it is. They also need to update their product description, someone on their end is dropping the ball!

Haha yeah the in hand pic make it look gigantic. They're just not paying attention at all, the whole line is 6".

Back