Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also Batman is typically black. So I?m definitely getting that version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This picture, tho...

9c7.gif

This picture, tho...

9c7.gif

Yep- Mafex continues to kill it with their comic-inspired line- both Marvel and DC!

I won't be picking up that TDKR Joker or black variant Batman, but they both look great! I have the battle-damaged TDKR, black costume TDKR, Hush Superman, and Hush Batman in my HLJ Private Warehouse, though.

MAFEX solicits seem to go live on the 23rd of the month, Japan time....so if you wanna be first in line for that awesome new Joker like me, be ready on the 23rd!

(But please don't bite my head off if the pattern changes!)

MAFEX solicits seem to go live on the 23rd of the month, Japan time....so if you wanna be first in line for that awesome new Joker like me, be ready on the 23rd!

They won't change the schedule, Medicom has operated this since Jun opened up the brand.

They look so damn good it's making me reconsider buying the Hush Bats and Supes.

One thing that's glaringly missing is a Batman with an oval symbol though. I really hope they get around to one. I've been sick of seeing the all black bat for almost 20 years now. Give me the yellow oval symbol of my childhood already!!! (And capsule belts; no pouches.)

Surely thats the one that we all want. I LOVE hush and will gladly pick up the figures but an (preferably) Aparo or Adams accurate Batman would be the ultimate multiple purchase. Man, these look absolutely awesome. Minus Joker I am down for them all.

Mafex doesn't typically sell out fast, I'm pretty sure all the DKR/Hush stuff is all still readily available to order.

Will there be a Phoenix Joker Mafex version at NYTF

I didn't see Medicom as being on the TF list.

I absolutely love that because it's Japan they can get away with Joker having a cigarette. Surely that means a harmless little thing like an alternate head with a batarang in his eye is a given, no?

If he doesn't come with his ugly little doll buddy, I still have mine from the 2004 DC Direct figure. My Dark Knight Returns display is such a mishmash of the best offerings from each of the companies.

Can this Batman dethrone the Mezco Batman though?? That's the big question.

I absolutely love that because it's Japan they can get away with Joker having a cigarette. Surely that means a harmless little thing like an alternate head with a batarang in his eye is a given, no?

If he doesn't come with his ugly little doll buddy, I still have mine from the 2004 DC Direct figure. My Dark Knight Returns display is such a mishmash of the best offerings from each of the companies.

Can this Batman dethrone the Mezco Batman though?? That's the big question.

I don't necessarily think it's Japan for the cigarette. The Revoltech Wolverine was originally supposed to come with a cigar holding hand, but Marvel nixed it.

Yeah, they are scheduled to all be released by the end of the year, but MAFEX are notoriously delayed, so don't count on it.

First up is the blue Hush Batman, supposedly around May I think. After that it's the black Dark Knight Batman. Then the Blue Dark Knight Batman, Catwoman, and Joker by December, but surely he'll get pushed to 2021.

The black Hush Batman hasn't been solicited yet.

Back