Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... Those Wolverine claws are as long as a sword...

I only have Symbiot Spider-Man on preorder and it is coming out this month, right ?
Yeah that is the downside of their first release - those claws.

Got in IM and really liking it. Was bummed one of the roller skates was missing - but I will probably never use those. But still for the amount paid for this :(

Nice and shiny makes me scared to scratch it. Still trying to get the kneeling superhero pose, but was not successful.
Fun figure! Can't wait for Thor and Capt

Pretty damn happy with the figure. Solid and impressive right out of the box. After being really bummed out with how Hot Toys treated their "Classic Iron Man", getting a figure that's actually properly done in both style and articulation is great. Overpriced for what it is, paid close to $100 after shipping but that's sort of the state we're in with 6" figures nowadays.

Will do more poses and photography another time but here's a quick iPhone photo of it with Threezeros MDLX Bumblebee and 1000toys Master Chief figure.

I'm sort of curious on how the figure would look with a more matte/satin finish rather than the overly glossy coat they went with. Might make it look less cheap than it does. Might do a top coat one of these days.

52427572212_f52fe4e6aa_k_d.jpg

Right out of the box

Tony Stark he makes you feel ..He’s the cool exec ..with the heart of steel

But Iron Man ..all jets a blaze..he fights and fights ..

With his repulsor rays…

A blazing armor!..that’s Iron Man..A blazing armor!..

That’s Iron Man!!

I'm very glad that I pre-ordered both of these - Iron Man is due today!

I actually had the Mezco versions of both figures, but sold Spidey due to concerns over the longevity of the costume, and sold Iron Man once this was announced to ensure all my Marvel comic figures are in scale with each other.

I'm very glad that I pre-ordered both of these - Iron Man is due today!

I actually had the Mezco versions of both figures, but sold Spidey due to concerns over the longevity of the costume, and sold Iron Man once this was announced to ensure all my Marvel comic figures are in scale with each other.
This spidey is tight like a drum when it comes to the joints..by far my favorite made spidey right now…

Yeah, my Symbiot Spider-Man arrived at the Werehouse as well. :) Man, this is my third expensive figure in this mounth. I must be crazy to spend money like that in this economy... I used to buy 7 expensive figures in a month sometimes like mafexes, figuarts, mezcos... I would blow more than a Hot Toys deluxe money on 1/12s in one month But back then dolar exchange rate was not super high like today. Now, even getting 3 figures bend my back and totally oblitrates my wallet... :/

So weird …HLJ keeps showing Classic paint Spidey in stock and then it goes on back order …I wonder if these are cancelled pre orders

Anyway now is your chance guys to grab him, while they keep this bizarre situation

But in hindsight …people cancelling pre orders are justified ..the holidays are the absolute worst for me to get figures ordered… especially with the rising shipping and retail costs of orders rising this year. I myself …have cancelled many pre orders this month when I got shipping soon emails because I have already spent a lot with shopping for my family and friends 😣

Last edited:
Congrats! I really think he's the best Gambit figure you can get.
Yeah, Mafex and Mezco Gambit are the best options when it comes to 1:12. Though, i think Mafex figures are abit smaller than Mezco figures. I believe the edge blongs to Mafex, though 'cause 90s Jim Lee X-Men is the Best , baby.

Last edited:
Yeah, Mafex and Mezco Gambit are the best options when it comes to 1:12. Though, i think Mafex figures are abit smaller than Mezco figures. I believe the edge blongs to Mafex, though 'cause 90s Jim Lee X-Men is the Best , baby.
100% with you on 90's Jim Lee! I loved the cartoon in the 90's - hence this is one of my favourite lines.

283768A9-7C07-43C8-A076-F05543196262.jpeg

A combination of Hasbro and Mafex, though scaling is a bit small on Mafex as you said.
I have Beast yet to open. Magneto (Mafex) on order. Just need Charles and a few more of the Brotherhood and I’m done.

Oh and I also have the Haslab Snetinel, which will be the centrepiece in a huge diorama when I find somewhere to display it!

Nice picture. That Mafex Gambit looks really cool. Definetly the best Gambit figure out there. I would love to get a Haslab Sentinel and Galactus, but nothing above 152 euro passes the customes without a shenanigans, i can't really deal with. So i had to pass on them... :/

I'm hoping Mafex will eventually get around to Fantastic Four. I bought that Galactus just in case they ever make it.

I just wish they would ramp production and cut down the turnaround times. 1.5 years plus delays per figure is excruciating, if they would get that below one year I'd be happier collecting these.

Back