Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GasparZizou

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm gonna be that ****** and make a speculation thread since Mafex is moving forward with their Marvel Comics, it's a matter of time before they start with DC.

Please let them start with Classic Supes :pray:

I'm gonna be that ****** and make a speculation thread since Mafex is moving forward with their Marvel Comics, it's a matter of time before they start with DC.

Please let them start with Classic Supes :pray:
Nah they'll start with Batman count on it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That would be awesome if they started this line. I had rather see characters that we haven't seen too ofter yet, such as Green Lantern, Robin, or vilains! We are lacking vilains. There are so many of them.

But yeah, wishful thinking. If any, it's gonna be Batman and Joker first.

That would be awesome if they started this line. I had rather see characters that we haven't seen too ofter yet, such as Green Lantern, Robin, or vilains! We are lacking vilains. There are so many of them.

But yeah, wishful thinking. If any, it's gonna be Batman and Joker first.
Yeah, I would be very happy with a great comic version of Hal Jordan G.L. Or **** Grayson Robin ! If this line gets rolling it could be a huge hit with tons of characters to continue with. I'm sure everyone would be happy to collect accurate comic book versions of all characters

Back